As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Skill: Electro-Plasma System Flow
This skill improves the speed at which power can flow between all of your subsystems. Each point of Electro-Plasma Flow skill improves the base value of your Power Transfer Rate by 1%.
Your base Power Transfer Rate allows up to a maximum of 5 subsystem power to be added or subtracted from a subsystem every 1 second. A bonus of 100% would move the same amount of subsystem power twice as quickly.
+40 Electra-Plasma System Flow
Total Skill Bonus = +100 Total Power Transfer Rate Bonus = +100%
- +60 Electra-Plasma System Flow
- +40 Electra-Plasma System Flow - Improved
- Full Impulse Energy Shunt
Overview[edit | edit source]
Electro-Plasma System Flow is a Lt. Commander Engineering skill that is available to all Lieutenant Commanders. There are three total skills in this chain - two for Electro-Plasma System Flow, and one for Full Impulse Energy Shunt - each costing 1 Space Point to purchase. This skill is used for recovering from power loss caused by full impulse.
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
- Emergency Power to Weapons
- Emergency Power to Engines
- Emergency Power to Shields
- Emergency Power to Auxiliary
- EPS Power Transfer
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
Consoles[edit | edit source]
- Console - Engineering - Conductive RCS Accelerator [EPS] Modifiers
- Console - Science - Exotic Particle Field Exciter [EPS] Modifiers
- , Advanced Engineering Armor Consoles [EPS] Modifiers
- Console - Engineering - EPS Flow Regulator
- Console - Universal - Reverberant Quantum Lock +20% Power Transfer Rate.
Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each bonus point increases the power transfer rate by the amount of the bonus divided by 20. At rank 6 for example, the transfer rate will improve by 4.2 power per second making it 9.2 (5 + (84 / 20) power per second. Before investing heavily in this skill, it is advisable to experiment with EPS Flow Regulators first, as they can provide a very large bonus to power transfer rate at the cost of one engineering console slot.