Skill: Damage Control
This skill increases the rate at which your hull is passively repaired over time. Each point of Damage Control skill increases your Regeneration Rate by 1% of its base value.
All starships have unique base regeneration values, which may vary from ship to this. This skill will always provide a percentage-base improvement to that base value. Your Base Regeneration rate is reduced to 20% of its full value in Combat.
Total Skill Bonus
- +50 Total Regeneration Base Bonus (Out of Combat) = +50% (In Combat) = +10%
- +35 Total Regeneration Base Bonus (Out of Combat) = +85% (In Combat) = +17% (Improved)
- +15 Total Regeneration Base Bonus (Out of Combat) = +100% (In Combat) = +20% (Advanced)
Overview[edit | edit source]
Damage Control is a Commander Engineering skill that is available to all Commanders. There are three total skills in this chain, each costing 1 Space Point to purchase.
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
Starship Passive Hull Regeneration
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
Consoles[edit | edit source]
- Console - Science - Nanite-Reinforced Circuitry: +28% Hull Regeneration (+14% in combat)
- Dynamic Power Redistributor: +500% Hull Regeneration for 20 seconds
- Protomatter Field: +250% Hull Regeneration for 20 seconds (Increases based on Hull Restoration)
Traits[edit | edit source]
- Automated Protomatter Conduits: +100% Hull Regeneration for 15 sec
- Hull-Repairing Nanites: 20% Hull Regeneration (40% out of combat)
- Living Hull: +30% Hull Regeneration (+15% in combat)
- Regenerative Control Synergy: 45% Hull Regeneration for 10 sec
- Repair Crews: +5% Hull Repair Rate (stacks up to 5 times).
- Protomatter Capacitor: +28.5% Hull Regeneration for 15 sec (Increases based on Hull Restoration)
- Self-Replicating Hull : +20 (20%) Hull Regeneration for 15 sec (stacks up to 3 times)
Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
- Improved Hull Regeneration: +2.5% Hull Regeneration
- Kobali Reactive Hull Regeneration: +20% Hull Regeneration (Scaling as hull takes damage)
- Autonomous Regeneration Sequencer: +1% Hull Regeneration every 2 sec
Other[edit | edit source]
Protomatter Regenerative Influx increases Hull Regeneration by 150% for 10 sec.