Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Shuk-din-class Frigate is a small, but durable vessel often employed by the Coalition. Through the use of Pilot abilities, such as Lock Trajectory, these ships are capable of withstanding huge amount of damage while still being nimble enough to outmaneuver bigger vessels.
When paired with Broln'ta Cruiser, players should avoid using abilities such as Gravity Well, which will pull all Tzenkethi ships together and prevent players from destroying the frigates as they'll be constantly healed and reinforced by nearby cruisers.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||34 202||65 213||-|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Of Signs and Portents”: Player faces the Tzenkethi fleet for the first time over Khufano.
- Tzenkethi Battlezone: Alliance battles Coalition in the Gon'cra System in an attempt to prevent them from harvesting rare materials needed for manufacture of new dangerous and potent weaponry.
- “Tzenkethi Front”: Coalition deploys Shuk-din Frigates as part of the fleet tasked with destroying a Klingon starbase in the Eta Serpentis System.
- “Gravity Kills”: Alliance players clash with the Coalition fleet in an attempt to stop the enemy from harvesting dangerous Hawking particles.
- “Mirrors and Smoke”: Shuk-din Frigates are part of the fleet sent to destroy the Kentari moon in Gon'Cra Nebula. Player faces them after failing to prevent the activation of the protomatter bomb on the moon's surface.
- “Brushfire”: Shuk-din Frigates face Alliance player over Son'a facility in the Briar Patch.