|This article is about the NPC vessel. For the playable starship, see Elachi Sheshar Dreadnought Cruiser.|
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Flight from Virinat”: A massive dreadnought presides over the invasion of Virinat. It delivers a cryptic message to the player ("Want... you... want... ship") and disappears when the player tries to scan it.
- “Installation 18”: Hakeev, aboard the Sheshar Dreadnought, officialy reveals Elachi are his new allies. He leaves shortly after, leaving a large Tal Shiar fleet behind to deal with the player.
- “Shadow Play” / “Devil's Choice”: Dozens of Sheshar Dreadnoughts are stationed at the Elachi Base hidden in subspace. After the base is destroyed, three Sheshar Dreadnoughts are part of a massive Elachi invasion fleet engaging the Romulan Republic and their Federation and Klingon allies in the New Romulus System.
- “Sphere of Influence”: A Sheshar Dreadnought is among the ships attacking the player in the Jouret System after being summoned by a reactivated Iconian Gateway.
- “Red Alert: Elachi”: Sheshar Dreadnoughts are among an Elachi fleet attracted to Iconian Gateways throughout the galaxy.
- Abduction: Sheshar Dreadnoughts are part of the Elachi forces engaged in the escalation phase of Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.