Seismic Stabilizers can be purchased from either the Commodities Brokers, Specialized Commodities Brokers, Ships' Replicator, or Cargo Ships and Traders in Sector space.
The Base Energy cost is 1,000 each.
There is also a chance that will be dropped randomly from containers and enemies in the game world.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- 50 Seismic Stabilizers may be a random choice of requested commodities during “Rescue Deferi Captives (Daily)”.
- You need to provide 5 during the assignment “Assist Reconstruction Efforts from Cataclysmic Seismic Activity”
- Certain duty officer assignments will require a small number.
- Fleet Dilithium Mine projects require large numbers of these.
Value[edit | edit source]
[Seismic Stabilizers] Base Energy cost is 1,000 each.
[Seismic Stabilizers] Ship Replicator cost 1,500 each.
[Seismic Stabilizers] Sector space Trader cost 1,000 each.
[Seismic Stabilizers] Regular Vendor cost 1,000 each.
[Seismic Stabilizers] Specialized Vendor cost 1,000 each.
[Seismic Stabilizers] Tuffli Class Freighter Quartermaster cost 1,000 each.
[Seismic Stabilizers] New Romulus Embassy Discount Commodity Broker 750 each.
Vendors[edit | edit source]
- Konzaar located on Deep Space 9. 1,000
- Melangogg located on Risa. 1,000
- Odenk located on Drozana Station. 1,000
- Console in shuttle bay at Fleet Embassy on New Romulus - 600
Availability[edit | edit source]
- - comes in a small stack with max. 2 Seismic Stabilizers.