Summon Sehlat Cub
Description[edit | edit source]
A beast native to Vulcan, Sehlats are fierce predators that wander deserts looking for unwary prey. However, with the right care they can become loving companions content to follow at the heels of their owners. Tame a young Sehlat for your own, and you will have a loyal friend to accompany you on your adventures.
- This small cub is unarmed and will disappear the moment any combat begins.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To summon a ground pet, place the item in your inventory and right-click to use it. Alternatively, drag the item from Available skills list (default key "P") to your Power tray, from where you can launch it.
- This item cannot be equipped in a device slot
- Once unpacked, pet becomes bound to character. You may only own one of these pets at a time, so if you already own one, you will be unable to unpack this item.
- Starfleet and Klingon Empire officers may own a Sehlat Cub.
Background information[edit | edit source]
- During the 1st Anniversary event it was possible to get the Sehlat Cub from the fountain as a reward, prior to this the Sehlat Cub was only available in the C-Store.
- The Sehlat Cub was then one of the potential rewards from the Cardassian Lock Box, until it was later removed.
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Creatures in Star Trek Online|
|Animals||Aehallh Worm • Armored hatham • Desert Acari • Dewan arthropod • Driclae • Epohh • Glikar'ma Ice Spider • Jackal Mastiff • Mook • Mugato • Nanov • Orithian Creeper • Orithian Saber Cat • Regalian Fleaspider • Rihan sailback • Risian Tropical Bird • Saur • Sehlat • Snow Possum • Talarian Hook Spider • Targ • Vihranen • Vivver cat • Warrigul|
|Cosmozoans||Crystalline Entity • Farpoint Cnidarian • Gekli • Idran Swarmer|
|See also||Cosmozoan • Pet • Wildlife|