Section 31 is the unofficial name of an officially-nonexistent organization within Starfleet Intelligence, that claimed to protect the security interests of the United Federation of Planets. Most notably, they were willing to "bend the rules" in order to do so if necessary.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- Franklin Drake coordinates the player's efforts against the Devidians in the Eta Eridani Sector Block in:
- “Empress Sela”: Section 31 operative Tokath helps the player uncover Sela's hidden motives for inviting the Federation to a peace conference.
- “Suspect”: The player rescues Drake from the True Way Alliance, and then work to resolve a situation aboard the U.S.S. Obsidian.
- “Traelus System - Satellite Repair”: Drake tasks the player with repairing the advanced warning satellites in the Traelus System, which have fallen into a state of disrepair.
- “Hearts and Minds”: Drake sends the player to check up on Dr. Sibak on the Donatu Prime Lunar Research Station.
Members[edit | edit source]
Note[edit | edit source]
- The player originally met Franklin Drake during “Under the Cover of Night”, in which he filled the role later given to another Section 31 operative called T'Par. Later, the mission was completely removed from the game as part of the 5 Year Anniversary Event.