Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
- This article is about the consumable ship device. You may be looking for:
- For player-controlled vessel, see Scorpion Fighter.
Launches 3 level X Scorpion fighters (6 max)
[Scorpion Fighters] is a consumable space combat pet that launches scorpion class fighters which attack your selected target. It has multiple charges allowing the player to launch up to 50 waves of three fighters before the device is consumed.
Description[edit | edit source]
Launches three Scorpion Fighters equipped with disruptor pulse cannons and micro photon torpedoes. They will attack your selected target and will continue to attack that target until you have no target selected or the target is destroyed.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Targets Foe
- 10km Range
- 5 Min Recharge
- Charges: 50
- Max 6 fighters deployed at one time
Abilities[edit | edit source]
This device grants the ability Launch Scorpion Fighters when equipped.
Availability[edit | edit source]
This device is a mission reward from “The Vault”.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The level of the Scorpion Fighters launched by this device scales as the player increases in level.
- Small craft such as shuttles are not able to hold fighters to launch during combat.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- [Hangar - Scorpion Fighters]
- [Hangar - Advanced Scorpion Fighters]
- [Hangar - Elite Scorpion Fighters]
- Scorpion Fighter (Mob)
- Scorpion Fighter (playable small craft)