Chief Medical Officer
Details[edit | edit source]
On each assignment, Savel has encountered patients who found his bedside manner lacking. Although he could, he refuses to change his attitude in the name of professionalism.
History[edit | edit source]
- Savel chose a medical career over a career in science since he found serving others was not only "the greatest achievement that a being can aspire to", but also compassion for others is inherently logical.
- He served on eight starships, six of them as chief medical officer.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “First Contact Day”: The player visits the bridge of the Enterprise at Utopia Planitia and meets with Savel and the rest of his crew.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "First Contact Day": Savel, along with Tem Inasi and Kyona, visit Bozeman, Montana, on First Contact Day. Savel expresses a distaste for Zephram Cochrane's favorite music, but is interested in the history of Earth's space program. He also reveals that his wife's mother had been a crew member of the T’Plana-Hath, the Vulcan vessel which made First Contact with Cochrane. Tem and Kyona urge him to participate in a competition to build and launch replicas of Cochrane's Phoenix, and Savel agrees, citing the pursuit of infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Note[edit | edit source]
- A non-interactable version of Savel occasionally spawns in Earth Spacedock's Club 47, where he stands in the Lounge overlooking Earth, sometimes with other members of the Enterprise crew.