Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Lost and Found”: Quinn/J'mpok/Kererek order the player to report to Commander Sarish aboard Deep Space 9.
- Temporal Defense Initiative reputation faction
- “Message From Another Time I”: Sarish informs the player that there is a message from a temporal operative waiting at Deep Space 9.
- Lukari Restoration Initiative reputation faction
- “Scylla and Charybdis”: She is the main contact on DS9 once it is in orbit of Bajor during the Tzenkethi attack.
Missions given[edit | edit source]
- “Spoils of War”: Sarish sends the player to the Badlands in search of the Orb of Possibilities, which has been stolen by the True Way. When the player encounters resistance, Sarish provides backup aboard the U.S.S. Defiant.
- “Jabberwocky”: Sarish sends the player to Hathon to return the Orb of Possibilities to the Bajoran people. When the player is ambushed by the True Way, Sarish provides support in the Defiant.
- “The Factory”: Sarish sends the player to the Devos System to investigate a possible alliance between the True Way and the Dominion.
- “The New Link”: Sarish sends the player to the Orias System to confront Laas's New Link and tell them that the Dominion still exists.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Commander Sarish's duties are analogous to those of Kira Nerys during her time aboard Deep Space 9, the only difference being that Sarish is a Starfleet officer, not a member of the Bajoran Militia.