I just have a question can you have more then 100 duty officers I have 100 but I need more for the duty officer assignments
- You buy additional duty officer slots from the cstore. 25 slots are 180 cpoints and 100 slots are 580 cpoints I believe. --Drmike 20:20, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- Yes you can , maximum slots available is 400 if im not wrong.You can purchase more slots (minimum additional 25 slots for 180 cryptic points) from C-Store.If you can't afford to buy with cryptic points yet ,you might need to make some clean , meaning to check in roster for doff duplicates(quality and/or traits). As a beginner , 2-3 doffs per specialization would be enough (except active grounds or space) till you expand more slots.
- You can sell white ones to auction 1 by 1 and buy green to replace the white ones till you can afford a "buy doff slots" investment (the Exchange white->green rate is around 6 whites for 1 green or 10 green for 1 blue). Also visit duty officer page for more info.Oh, and make sure you don't buy Klingon faction's doff by mistake if you are FED char , they can't be used by a FED char and there is no warning or "stop to buy" option in game yet like bridge officer's warning --Cris333 20:22, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- It's a 400 limit. Just to mention since I'm thinking about it, you can have more doff's than the capacity of your ship. And yes, as a Federation player, you can buy Klingon doff's, have them in your roster taking up space, but no, can't use them for doff missions so be careful with that. --Drmike 22:30, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe we need a Ask the Admiral section for questions like this. :)
- Actually, you CAN use cross-faction DOFFs to fill fleet projects. So if you are klingon, you can purchase cheaper white Federation duty officers and use them to advance your starbase. Richardhendricks 21:31, 28 March 2013 (UTC)