What are the contents of STOcommon.php? They can't be accessed (unlike stocommon.css). KarikaCommunicator 18:29, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
- In flux, currently. There's a new version that needs to go up to fix an issue with certain special pages. I'll try to remember to post the contents once this gets sorted out. — Eyes 18:52, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
- For reference, the previous source code was posted at STOWiki:STO skin family/StoCommon extension. —Dr Ishmael 19:21, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
- No, that's a different file. I believe that one is current.
- The STOcommon.php file is the skin template responsible for laying out the page in all of the STO skins. You can see about ~50% of it just by viewing source of any STOWiki page. — Eyes 19:27, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
- Oop, my bad. Saw same filename, didn't think about context. —Dr Ishmael 19:37, 10 May 2012 (UTC)