This vote is for adding a patroller user group to the wiki.
|I support the patroller user group||I oppose the patroller user group||I abstain.|
A long while ago, I proposed setting up a new user group called Patroller. The new group would have the following additional rights:
- They would see what edits are "unpatrolled" (a red
!would appear by the edits on Special:RecentChanges)
- They would be able to mark the edits as patrolled
- They would be able to move images
- They would be able to use the rollback feature to revert all changes by the last user on one page in one click
Along with this change, we'd make the following complementary change
- Registering would no longer automatically put a new user in the "autoconfirmed" group
- New users would need a minimum of 50 edits and be registered for at least 30 days, and then they would automatically be "autoconfirmed"
- All edits made by members of the autoconfirmed group would automatically be patrolled
- Conclusion being, only edits by relatively new users would ever be unpatrolled