From Star Trek Online Wiki
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Turning Point”: S'taass is part of the Klingon delegation attending the conference on Khitomer regarding the establishment of the Romulan Republic's capital on New Romulus.
- “Second Wave”: On Deep Space 9, the player informs Ambassador S'taass about the delay of the conference on the Borg threat. Later on, S'taass has to be persuaded to form a pact with the other Alpha Quadrant powers when the station is suddenly attacked by the Dominion. During the battle, S'taass and the other dignitaries are evacuated, with S'taass engaging numerous Jem'Hadar in battle alongside the player.
- “Surface Tension”: In early 2410, S'taass is part of a Klingon delegation meeting at the Jenolan Dyson Sphere to discuss the Undine threat. He claims that the Empire has long known about the dangers of the Undine and that the Federation has only now taken action because the Undine are posing a danger to the sphere.
- “The Temporal Front”: S'taass is present at the Alliance Summit on New Romulus.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Conquests": Kuumaarke meets with Ambassador S'taass aboard the Lukari space station Orbital. Frustrated, she explains the conflict and political interference surrounding her administration of the station, and the development of the Lukari starship. S'tass advises her to harness the conflicting interests in the project and turn them to her advantage, by placing the politically-appointed members of her staff into positions where she can control the outcome of their actions. He also informs her that he has brought her an older Gorn vessel to command.
Missions formerly given[edit | edit source]
- “Glad Handing the Great Hall”: Ambassador S'taass has the player make contact with members of the political elite on Qo'noS, including the Deferi Ambassador and intelligence officer Temek.
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Conversing with the Deferi Ambassador on Qo'noS.