Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack
Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack gives you 7 random duty officers and a bonus item. It was available from the C-Store for 275 before being discontinued and replaced with Delta Alliance Duty Officer Pack on July 16, 2015.
The Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack includes many officers with new Active Duty Powers:
- Systems Engineer: Chance to add power to all systems when activating Engineering Team.
- Research Lab Scientist: Chance to lower the cooldown on all Shield Heal powers by 15 seconds when activating Science Team.
- Conn Officer: Chance to increase Perception and Accuracy when activating Tactical Team.
- Energy Weapons Officer: Chance for Beam Array: Overload to cause your attacks to ignore a portion of shields for several seconds.
- Astrometrics Scientist: Increases the duration of the defense buff given by Mask Energy Signature.
- Fabrication Engineer: Increases the duration of Reverse Shield Polarity.
- Matter-Antimatter Specialist: Your Auxiliary to Dampeners now also increases your Energy Resistance Rating and is increased in duration.
- Development Lab Scientist: Each reflected hit of Feedback Pulse has a chance to lower the attacker’s resistance ratings to all damage.
- Biochemist: Your Nanite Health Monitor has a chance to have a number of additional charges.
- Armory Officer: When using Stealth Module, increases the duration of the Stealth Ambush damage bonus effect.
- Explosives Expert: Adds a chance for Disable Weapons to your Chroniton Mine Barrier.
- Quartermaster: Your deployed Cover Shield gives bonus Resistance Rating to nearby allies.
- Biochemist: Your Sonic Pulse now additionally roots all targets hit for a short duration.
- Security Officer: Increases the bonus damage of Ambush by 100%, but all bonus damage from this ability is now dealt as Damage over Time.
- Diagnostic Engineer: Your Weapons Malfunction has a chance to chain to nearby targets.
- Damage Control Engineer: Your Quick Fix now adds additional bonus Resistance Rating to its target.
- Assault Squad Officer: Your Sweeping Strikes now have a chance to cause an Electrical Damage over Time effect to your target.
- Hazard System Officer: Your Fuse Armor has a chance to deal double damage.
Many of the new Active Duty roster powers are designed to create new uses for powers which previously had somewhat limited utility – making Cover Shield a group defensive buff, for instance, or turning Ambush from a burst DPS cooldown into a sustained DPS cooldown. Other powers simply add fire-and-forget buffs to existing powers, providing additional utility to all the “Team” powers in space for instance.
Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack can be traded, mailed, sold or purchased from the Exchange.
Right-click to Use the item.
Each Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack will include :
- 4 (or better) Duty Officers
- 2 (or better) Duty Officers
- 1 (or better) Duty Officer
- A bonus item! (1 of the 7 listed below)
Bonus items available are :
- 1. Stack of Gamma Quadrant commodities. (By chance one of the stacks listed bellow: )
- 2. Alien Artifacts, "Powered" and "Unpowered" versions. (By chance one of the items listed bellow: )
- 3. A Random MK XII Very Rare Console.
- 4. Stack of [Embassy Provisions].
- 5. Stack of [Dilithium Mine Provisions].
- 6. A Romulan Republic Reassignment Contact (A mission that allows you to exchange three white or green officers for one green or better duty officer from the new pack) .
- 7. A Suliban Cell Ship Pack.
Chances to get a "better" rarity of duty officers than a normal duty officer pack are pretty much the same, very very rare.
- The duty officers obtained are not bound and you can use them for :
- upgrade (Reassign - at various Personnel Officers from Starfleet Academy or Klingon Academy).
- downgrade (Exchange - Personnel Officer - same office with Ferra) from Starfleet Academy for Federation players; or only at Imperial Personnel Officer - inside the main building from Klingon Academy for the Klingon players. or higher for lower rarity, only at
- Contribute in Fleet Starbase Upgrade Projects.
- Sell or trade with other players.