Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack
Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack gives you 9 random duty officers and a bonus item. It is available from the Zen Store for 300 . Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack can be traded, mailed, sold or purchased from the Exchange, where it is in the Rewards Pack category. Right-click to Use the item.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Each Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack will include:
- 4 (or better) Duty Officers
- 3 (or better) Duty Officers
- 2 (or better) Duty Officer
- A bonus item!
Bonus item will be one of the following:
- A stack of 10× Fleet provisions, random of:
- A stack of 10× Gamma Quadrant Commodities, random of:
- A Romulan Republic Reassignment Contact (A mission that allows you to exchange three white or green officers for one green or better duty officer from the new pack).
- Suliban Cell Ship playable starship
Special duty officers[edit | edit source]
The Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack includes many officers with new Active Duty Powers:
- Systems Engineer: Chance to add power to all systems when activating Engineering Team.
- Research Lab Scientist: Chance to lower the cooldown on all Shield Heal powers by 15 seconds when activating Science Team.
- Conn Officer: Chance to increase Perception and Accuracy when activating Tactical Team.
- Energy Weapons Officer: Chance for Beam Array: Overload to cause your attacks to ignore a portion of shields for several seconds.
- Astrometrics Scientist: Increases the duration of the defense buff given by Mask Energy Signature.
- Fabrication Engineer: Increases the duration of Reverse Shield Polarity.
- Matter-Antimatter Specialist: Your Auxiliary to Dampeners now also increases your Energy Resistance Rating and is increased in duration.
- Development Lab Scientist: Each reflected hit of Feedback Pulse has a chance to lower the attacker’s resistance ratings to all damage.
- Biochemist: Your Nanite Health Monitor has a chance to have a number of additional charges.
- Armory Officer: When using Stealth Module, increases the duration of the Stealth Ambush damage bonus effect.
- Explosives Expert: Adds a chance for Disable Weapons to your Chroniton Mine Barrier.
- Quartermaster: Your deployed Cover Shield gives bonus Resistance Rating to nearby allies.
- Biochemist: Your Sonic Pulse now additionally roots all targets hit for a short duration.
- Security Officer: Increases the bonus damage of Ambush by 100%, but all bonus damage from this ability is now dealt as Damage over Time.
- Diagnostic Engineer: Your Weapons Malfunction has a chance to chain to nearby targets.
- Damage Control Engineer: Your Quick Fix now adds additional bonus Resistance Rating to its target.
- Assault Squad Officer: Your Sweeping Strikes now have a chance to cause an Electrical Damage over Time effect to your target.
- Hazard System Officer: Your Fuse Armor has a chance to deal double damage.
Many of the new Active Duty roster powers are designed to create new uses for powers which previously had somewhat limited utility – making Cover Shield a group defensive buff, for instance, or turning Ambush from a burst DPS cooldown into a sustained DPS cooldown. Other powers simply add fire-and-forget buffs to existing powers, providing additional utility to all the “Team” powers in space for instance.
The duty officers obtained are not bound and you can use them for:
- upgrade (Reassign - at various Personnel Officers from Starfleet Academy or Klingon Academy).
- downgrade (Exchange - Personnel Officer - same office with Ferra) from Starfleet Academy for Federation players; or only at Imperial Personnel Officer - inside the main building from Klingon Academy for the Klingon players. or higher for lower rarity, only at
- Contribute in Fleet Starbase Upgrade Projects.
- Sell or trade with other players.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item was discontinued and replaced with Delta Alliance Duty Officer Pack on July 16, 2015, but has since been returned.
- This item previously had a chance to drop a random Mk XII [Strange Alien Artifact] or [Powered Alien Artifact]. console,
- Prior to the March 19th, 2020 patch, this pack only awarded 7 doffs.