Romulan Experimental Environmental Suit (c. 2293)
- +45.7 Physical Damage Resistance Rating
- +45.7 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating
- +50.8 Energy Damage Resistance Rating
- +22.9 Radiation Damage Resistance Rating
- +22.9 Toxic Damage Resistance Rating
- +22.9 Fire Damage Resistance Rating
- +22.9 Cold Resistance Rating
- +25.4 Root Resistance Rating
- +25.4 Knockback Resistance Rating
- +40.4 Kit Performance
- (Improves All Kit Modules)
- +40.4 Kit Readiness
- (Improves All Kit Cooldowns)
- When attacked, 5% chance to trigger: Automated Threat Dampener
- To Target: -23.1% All Damage for 10 sec
- To Target: -20 All Damage Resistance for 10 sec
- To Target: Expose target for 10 sec
- (May trigger approx. once every 10 seconds)
An environmental suit allows a wearer to survive in hostile environments, such as space or extremely hot or cold climates.
- Targets Self
- 1 sec recharge
Allows you to lock on to a navigation source (such as a magnetized hardpoint) to use suit thrusters to jump to that target. Suit must be active.
Romulan Experimental Environmental Suit (c. 2293) is an environmental suit based off of the suits worn in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. It is the equivalent of the Starfleet Experimental Environmental Suit (c. 2293) and the Klingon Experimental Environmental Suit (c. 2293).
Game Description[edit | edit source]
This environmental suit was designed as part of a classified project to enable operatives to better function in hazardous conditions. Cutting down on some of the bulk found in prior environmental suit models, it offers a high degree of protection to nearly all hazards a special operative may encounter - such as solar flares, high radiation levels, and incoming weapons fire. The suit is also equipped with an Automated Threat Dampener package, designed to increase the wearer's chances of survival by causing the assailant to inflict less and take more damage.
This item is currently leveless, and uses your Captain level to calculate its effectiveness. Upon reaching level 50, it will stop automatically improving and will need to be Upgraded in order to increase its effectiveness.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Available from the Lobi Crystal Store for 200 Lobi Crystals.
Gear Upgrade[edit | edit source]
When obtained the Romulan Experimental Environmental Suit (c. 2293) is levelless and very rare. After level 50 it can be upgraded through the Gear Upgrade System, and requires Upgrade Tokens from the Ground Gear School, or Universal Tokens.