Risian Lohlunat Pearl
"Thank you for attending the Risian Lohlunat Festival!"
Gaining a large number of these tokens will allow you to trade them in for your very own Risian corvette!
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
[Risian Lohlunat Pearl]s are a rare and symbolic commodity. They are only harvested once annually, when the lunar tides of Risa cause the native mollusks to open and present them to the sea. The natives of Risa exchange these special Pearls as tokens of generosity and hospitality, and are now allowing visitors to participate in this ritual.
- The Risian Lohlunat Summer Festival was running from June 5th, 2014 to July 17, 2014. As was the case in the previous year the Risian Corvette was available again but an additional ship, the Risian Luxury Cruiser, was also available for 1000 pearls.
- Although the Risian Lohlunat Summer Festival will continue to be available until August 15th 2013, [Risian Lohlunat Pearl]s will only be offered as a reward from “ “Flying High” (daily)” for a total of 35 days, starting June 27th 2013 and running until August 4th 2013. During this time, players will need to participate 25 times in order to earn their FREE Risian Corvette.
Obtained[edit | edit source]
This item is available from
The price will be 5 for a package which contains between 2 and 6 [Risian Lohlunat Pearl]. Although this is a large investment in Lobi Crystals for players seeking to purchase the ship outright, remember that the price can be significantly reduced by simply running “ “Flying High” (daily)”.
Item Usage[edit | edit source]
- Once you have amassed a total of 1,000 of these Pearls, they can be input into a new Event Reputation Project to earn a brand new Risian Corvette starship or Risian Luxury Cruiser.
Note[edit | edit source]
- For the 2015 Lohlunat Festival, Lohlunat Pearls were retired and replaced with [Lohlunat Prize Vouchers]. Any remaining pearls can be exchanged for a number of items in the Reputation tab.
|1 Specialization Point||200|
|1/2 Specialization Point (78 200 XP equivalent)||125|
|1/10 Specialization Point (15 640 XP equivalent)||30|
|500 Specialization XP||1|
|Event Buyback Tech Upgrade - Universal (Large) (+25 600 tech points / no research; no Dilithium cost)||50|
|Event Buyback Tech Upgrade - Universal (Small) (+12 800 tech points / no research; no Dilithium cost)||30|
|Elite Queue R&D Reward Package (available in all varieties; player chooses contents)||15|
|Starship Emote Pack: "Smile" and "Sad"||40|
|Starship Emote Pack: "Thumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down"||40|
|Starship Emote Pack: "Live Long and Prosper"||40|
|Starship Emote Pack: "Rock, Paper, Scissors"||40|
- NOTE: Specialization Point packages may only be purchased by Level 60 characters.