Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
During the special Lohlunat Festival event, captains of all kinds can visit the Summer Resort on Risa – to celebrate their culture’s welcoming diversity, the Risians have even granted special access to members and allies of the Klingon Defense Force.
Although most activities here are only available during the summer event, the Lohlunat Festival island can be visited all year round. While the summer event is active, however, holiday travelers can purchase floaters – grav-generating glider packs – to explore the island, and also to participate in a series of flying courses. Furthermore, [Lohlunat Favors] can be earned, which can be traded for various accessories and costumes. Also, [Lohlunat Prize Vouchers] can be earned and put into a project of the Event faction of the Reputation System to earn a unique starship exclusive to that year's Festival.
- 1 Outline
- 2 Availability Legend
- 3 (F) Missions
- 4 (F) Duty Officer Assignments
- 5 (A)/(F) NPCs
- 6 (A) Tribbles
- 7 (A)/(F) Accolades
- 8 (F) Summer Giveaways
- 9 Gallery
- 10 External Links
Outline[edit | edit source]
Players can transwarp directly to the Risa System via the Mission Journal and beam down to the special event. Alternatively, players can travel through Sector Space to Risa, located in the Beta Quadrant.
|Date (PC)||Date (Console)||Ship Reward|
|June 27 - August 19, 2013||N/A||Risian corvette|
|June 5 - July 17, 2014||N/A||Risian Luxury Cruiser|
|June 4 - July 16, 2015||N/A||Ferengi Nandi Warship|
|June 9 - July 21, 2016||June 8 - July 20, 2017||Vorgon Xyfius Heavy Escort|
|June 8 - July 20, 2017||N/A||Vorgon Ryn'kodan Carrier|
|July 3 - August 16, 2018||Vorgon Ytijara Dreadnought Cruiser|
|July 2 - August 15, 2019||Risian corvette (T6)|
Availability Legend[edit | edit source]
- (A) - always available
- (F) - available during festival only.
(F) Missions[edit | edit source]
All missions are available during the festival only, and all except the introductory one can be repeated.
Introductory Mission[edit | edit source]
- “Welcome to Risa”: Non-repeatable introductory mission.
On Demand Missions[edit | edit source]
- “Castles in the Sand”: Given by the Arenologist. Awards 20 [Lohlunat Favors].
- “Flying High” (daily): Given by the Event Coordinator. Awards 40x [Lohlunat Prize Vouchers].
- “Sun, Sand, and Scavenging”: Given by Sovak. Awards 20 [Lohlunat Favors].
Open Missions[edit | edit source]
- “Dance Party!”: Located at the dance floor. A dance instruction is given every 15 seconds and 38 are required to complete the mission. Awards up to 100 [Lohlunat Favors].
- “Horga'hn Hunt”: Find 10 Horga'hns to complete the mission. Awards 75 [Lohlunat Favors]s for completion, plus an additional 2-5 Favors per horga'hn found (minimum 20, maximum 50). There is also a random chance of getting a [Risian Tropical Bird Egg] when picking up a Horga'hn.
- “Making Waves”: Located at the powerboard race start line at the Promenade. Awards up to 75 [Lohlunat Favors] and up to 12 [Tropical Tags], depending on placement in the race.
- “Risa Biathlon”: Combines powerboard racing and floater flying. Awards up to 75 [Lohlunat Favors] and up to 12 [Tropical Tags], depending on placement in the race.
- “Artifact Scavenger Hunt”: Sovak offers a limited time bonus, giving a total of 50 [Lohlunat Favors] for artifacts during this period.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
- The following missions rotate through a 90 minutes schedule. Their upcoming timeslot can be seen in the Summer Event UI.
- Every mission will be at the same timeslot every 3 hours. For the sake of this list the daily rotation starts at 0100 UTC with Dance Party
(F) Duty Officer Assignments[edit | edit source]
All the below assignments are available during the festival only, and all can be repeated.
- “Hatch a Risian Tropical Bird Egg!”: Hatch [Risian Tropical Bird Eggs] once every 20 hours for a random chance of a Risian Tropical Bird species.
- “Raise a Risian Tropical Bird”: Raise a Risian Tropical Bird species once every 20 hours from Chick to Senior and have a chance to mutate into a new breed Risian Tropical Bird - Tufted species. Seaspray, Grotto Glider, Passion Wing , Dusk Diver, Sunset Streamer, Firespray are the Bird Variations
- “Research Tagged Feather Monkeys”: Research 6 [Tropical Tags] once every 20 hours for a random chance of a Risian Feather Monkey species.
- “Raise Feather Monkey”: Raise a Risian Feather Monkey species once every 20 hours from Baby to Adult and have a chance to mutate into a new breed Risian Feather Monkey with Tiki Mask species. Blue, Green, Red are the 3 monkey variations.
(A)/(F) NPCs[edit | edit source]
Resort[edit | edit source]
- (A) Risian Vendor - Sells a variety of Risian goods
- (A) Risian Outfitter - Tailor
- (A) Floater Vendor - Sells Risa Floaters
- (F) Event Coordinator - Gives the “Flying High” mission
- Resort Interior
- (F) Horga'hn Collector - Gives the “Horga'hn Hunt” mission
- (F) Dance Instructor - Provides information on, and directs the player in, the “Dance Party!”
- (A) Ferengi Trader - A Ferengi selling goods for GPL
- (A) Ariana - Sells Entertainment Provisions
- (A) Melangogg - Sells Seismic Stabilizers
- (A) Holo Leeta - Provides a location to play Dabo
- (A) Bank, Mail, and Exchange consoles
Promenade[edit | edit source]
- (F) Risian Arenologist - Gives the “Castles in the Sand” mission
- (F) Risian Powerboarder - Sells Risa Powerboards and provides information on “Making Waves” (outside of the festival Risian Vendor continues to offer powerboards all year round).
- (F) Ornithologist - Gives Assignments to hatch and raise birds and can trade birds for a [Mark Package - Multiple Choice]
- (F) Monkey Trainer - Gives Assignments to raise monkeys and can trade them for a [Mark Package - Multiple Choice]
- (F) Risian Officer Requisition - Sells Risian Duty officers
- (A) Risian Bartender - Sells refreshments
Sovak's Camp[edit | edit source]
South Beach[edit | edit source]
- (A) Pavyl - Gives you clues to play Hide and Seek during the day; hides at nightfall
Elsewhere[edit | edit source]
- (F) Nervous Vacationer - Random civilians who have gotten themselves into uncomfortable situations.
(A) Tribbles[edit | edit source]
- There are 3 special tribbles that you can breed using the food purchasable from the Risian Vendor or Risian Bartenders for [Lohlunat Favor]s. They can be bred at always, even when the festival is not running, and they are:
(A)/(F) Accolades[edit | edit source]
- (F) General Accolades - Lohlunat Festival
- (A) Exploration Accolades - Lohlunat Festival
- (F) Events Accolades - Lohlunat Festival
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The "Master Relaxer" accolade is required to purchase very rare Risian doffs.
- Risa had a day/night cycle until the new lighting system was introduced in 2017.
- Prior to the release of Victory is Life, Qwen used to run Sovak's scavenging camp.
(F) Summer Giveaways[edit | edit source]
To celebrate the end of the summer event, Cryptic started C-store item giveaways that people could log on and get something special that was marked 100% off for that day. These would be available for one day only.
- 2013 Summer giveaway
|August 12||Deep Space 9 uniform|
|August 13||TOS Command Tunic|
|August 14||Yellowstone Class Runabout|
|August 15||Science Vessel Refit|
Phalanx Science Vessel
|August 16||Advanced Research Science Vessel Retrofit|
Marauder Flight-Deck Cruiser
- 2014 Summer giveaway (While not directly part of the Summer event, this was counted as being part of Summer)
|August 29||Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 1 Costume pack|
|August 30||Galaxy Bridge|
|August 31||All Good Things Costume pack|
|September 1||Support Cruiser Retrofit|
Varanus Support Vessel
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #25 about the Lohlunat Festival
- Lohlunat at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
|Events in Star Trek Online|
|Event||Occurrences||Activities||Currencies & Vouchers||Main Vendor||Key Reward||Notes|
|“Omega Molecule Stabilization”
|Anniversary Prize Voucher||Reputation Tab||T6 Starship||2011, 2012, 2013,|
2014, 2015, 2016,
2017 PC / Console,
|First Contact Day||April||“First Contact Day Re-Enactment”||Zefram Cochrane Memorial Hologram||Reputation Tab||Various||“Day of Honor”|
“Castles in the Sand”
“Sun, Sand, and Scavenging”
Lohlunat Prize Voucher
|Risian Vendor||T6 Starship||Risa|
|Hearts and Minds||Halloween &
Friday the 13th
|“Hearts and Minds”||None||None||Duty Officer|
|Q's Winter Wonderland||December-
|“Tide of Ice”
“Cones of Conduct”
“The Fast and The Flurrious”
“Klingon Ice Fishing”
|Winter Prize Voucher
|Holiday Item Vendor||T6 Starship||Q|