As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Risa is an M-class planet and a luxury vacation destination in the Risa System. It is the homeworld of the Risians. There are two areas on Risa which may be visited by the player. All weapons and most abilities are disabled in this location.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- For all missions of the Lohlunat Festival at the Summer Resort, see below.
- “Stormbound”: In order to hide the Tox Uthat, a device capable of halting all fusion in stars, from the Vorgons and the Tholians, time traveling scientist Kal Dano and the player travel back to the early 22nd Century and bury it in a cave on rainy Risa.
Summer Resort[edit | edit source]
The Summer Resort is home to the Lohlunat Festival, an annual summer event during which Risians celebrate their culture’s welcoming diversity. Captains of all factions can attend the Festival. Although most activities here are only available during the Lohlunat Festival, the Summer Resort can be visited any time.
Classic Island[edit | edit source]
Aside from the Lohlunat Festival, a small island on Risa can be visited offering a lush and tropical beach resort, the only functions of which are a social area and as starting point of user-generated content. However, you can use your powerboards on the small island, even though you cannot use your floaters here.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Commodity Broker Ariana
- Commodity Broker Melangogg
- Risian Outfitter
- Risian Vendor
- Floater Vendor
- Pavyl - Hide & Seek gamer
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Risa at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Risa at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
- Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #25 about the Lohlunat Festival
- Lohlunat at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.