Details[edit | edit source]
Rhian Cretak is responsible for the physical and mental health of the crew of the Lleiset. She also coordinates the Lleiset during relief operations to stricken populaces. She has served aboard starships long before the births of some of the Lleiset's crew. She had considered many times before to retire as a doctor on a colony world, but decided against it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Rhian Cretak was with the Romulan fleet when Romulus was destroyed, taking her family with it.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Republic Day” (ROM): Romulan Republic players visits the bridge of the Lleiset in orbit of New Romulus and meet with Rhian Cratak and the rest of her crew.
- “Capture the Flag”: The player helps Cratak retake the Lleiset's medbay from the Vaadwaur.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- In Tales of the War #10, Cratak confronts Gaius Selan, who has been searching for Sela in his spare time since the events of “Uneasy Allies”. She offers Selan comfort, and encourages him to abandon his quest, arguing that wounds will not heal if one keeps opening them.
- In Tales of the War #17, Cratak and Jhu Terel search a home in a remote settlement on New Romulus for survivors after a Herald abduction raid, but find nothing but an Epohh.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other members of the Romulan Republic, Dr. Cratak wears the uniform of the 24th-Century Romulan Star Empire as seen in Star Trek: The Next Generation.