Research and Development Components
- Components are obtained by crafting them using the relevant R&D Materials, components may also be listed on the Exchange.
- Higher crafting skill results in a higher probability of a critical success outcome that will reward bonus components.
- Each Components requires materials equal to its rarity; a components is crafted using materials, for example.
- Dilithium to craft in addition to materials. components require
- Most components can be used in more than one research school.
|Research and Development Components|
|Kits and Modules|
Omega Components[edit | edit source]
During the annual Anniversary Event the following components can be found. These will be moved into a new school for events, in an upcoming release: