From Star Trek Online Wiki
Independence from Star Empire
A Reman Scout ship
History[edit | edit source]
- Main article: History of the Romulan and Reman peoples
- In early 2409, Crateris and other Reman-inhabited colonies, e.g., Delta Corvi, are attacked and destroyed by the Tal Shiar and their Elachi allies. Many Remans are able to flee and band together under Guard Captain Obisek to establish a resistance base on Dera IV. After the base is attacked and destroyed by the Tal Shiar, Obisek and his followers claim the The Vault in the Haakona System in order to start a full-on resistance movement against Empress Sela's Romulan Star Empire and the Tal Shiar in particular.
- Following the defeat of the head of the Tal Shiar, Hakeev, as well as the disappearance of Empress Sela, the Remans join D'Tan's Unificationists on New Romulus to build a new Romulan Republic together.
- As of early 2410, Obisek and his Reman Resistance continue to support the establishment of New Romulus as a capital for the Romulan Republic. Meanwhile they also have successfully defended the Vault against Tholian attackers and additionally claimed Vauthil Station for the Republic.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “The Vault”: Obisek attempts to steal thalaron weapons from The Vault, intending to use them against the Romulan Star Empire.
- “Frozen”: The player meets with Obisek at a Reman base on Dera IV. Obisek requests their support against the Tal Shiar and their masters.
- “Coliseum”: A Reman ship carrying thalaron weapons disappears in the Nopada System, and Obisek tasks the player with finding its crew.
- “Cutting the Cord”: The Resistance attacks a Tal Shiar base on Brea III, led by Obisek and his ship, the Zdenia. With the player's help, they defeat Hakeev and destroy three Iconian Gateways hidden in the Brea System.
- “Darkness Before the Dawn”: With the Dera base destroyed, the Reman Resistance makes the Vault their new home.
- “Vault Shuttle Event”: Romulan forces capture the Vault, forcing Obisek and the players to retake it.
- “New Romulus Aid”: The Reman Resistance has joined D'Tan's Romulan Republic on New Romulus, though they still maintain a presence at the Vault.
- “The Vault: Ensnared”: Tholian forces attempt to capture the Vault, and Obisek leads the players in defending the base.
- “Mirror Invasion”: Obisek and his Reman Resistance claimed Vauthil Station and need the player's help to defend it against Terran Empire forces from the Mirror Universe.
- “Uneasy Allies”: The player finds members of the resistance who had been charged with guarding the Iconian Gateway complex in the Hobus System that had been killed by Romulan Navy officers under Sela.
Military[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
Ground Forces[edit | edit source]
|Details||Reman Resistance • Reman • The Vault • Crateris • Remus • New Romulus • Vauthil Station • Reman History|
|Ground Forces||Guard • Shadow Guard • Guard Elite • Shadow Guard Elite • Guard Commander • Shadow Guard Commander • Guard Captain|
|Starships||Scorpion Fighter • T'varo Light Warbird • Dhelan Warbird • Mogai Heavy Warbird • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Haakona Advanced Warbird • Scimitar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Khiy • Obisek • Rashna • Slamek • Vrimek • Xionel • Zden|
|NPC starships||I.R.W. Decimus • R.R.W. Llaisnen • Reman Scout • Rerik • Zdenia|
|Quick Faction Navigation Toolbar (ordered by quadrant)|
α — |
Location of homeworld unknown or somewhere outside the Prime universe Milky Way galaxy