Event[edit | edit source]
- Pahvo Dissension Featured Task Force Operation
- Pahvo Dissension is an all new Featured Task Force Operation, where five Alliance captains will deal with the aftermath of the recent events at Pahvo.
- Help the planet purify the crystals that have been corrupted by Terran agonizers.
- This event will last for 3 weeks and Captains can earn an all new reward!
- Complete the TFO on 14 different days to earn the Crystal Prism Universal Kit Module in addition to marks, dilithium, and three Featured TFO Reward Boxes.
- This box gives your choice of an Enhanced Universal Tech Upgrade or a Captain Specialization Point Box.
- Crystal Prism Universal Kit Module
- The Crystal Prism Universal Kit Module is a new reward for completing Pahvo Dissension on 14 different days.
- This Prism will attack nearby enemies and will link together with nearby Prisms to increase each Prism’s damage.
- The Kit Module is an account unlock, and may be claimed by other characters on your account.
- For more details, please visit the Battle for the Soul of Pahvo blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11096283-battle-for-the-soul-of-pahvo
Mirror Crossfield Science Destroyer Research and Development Pack[edit | edit source]
- From April 18th to May 9th, we are running a promotion that will provide an additional bonus when opening a Research and Development Pack.
- Each pack opened will grant you either 10 Lobi or the Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack.
- Newly included in the Special Requisition Choice Pack is The Mirror Crossfield Science Destroyer [T6]!
- For more information, please visit our Mirror Crossfield Science Destroyer R&D Promo! blog at:
General[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue that was preventing ships from unlocking when purchased from the PlayStation Store.
- Players who experienced this issue will be able to claim promotional versions of these products in the Promotions tab of the Zen Store.
- Added Lethean Head preset choices to Character Creator.
- Nausicaans now have a full set of head presets to choose from.
Ships[edit | edit source]
- The Walker Class' left nacelle now properly shows the ship's name.
- You can now properly select between windows types for the Faeht Intel Warbird.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Aft torpedos to not fire correctly on the Europa Heavy Battlecruiser.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Resolved a typo in Career descriptions during character creation.
- Resolved an issue that was causing enemy target names to not display when viewed from a certain distance.
Content[edit | edit source]
- Updates to 2049 Starfleet tutorial on Vega ground:
- Now added glowing arrows to the crate you must interact with to get your starter armor, and to the console you must click on to proceed afterward.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the armor crate to have two buttons if you got your armor, then discarded it and went back to the crate for more.
- Armor crate now says "Retrieve Armor" instead of "Retrieve Supplies."
- Removed a duplicate "Press" in the instructions to "Press to equip your rifle" step of the tutorial.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue that could cause performance issues when opening Personal Endeavor rewards.
- Reduced the shared cooldown on all Combat Space Pets and Distress Call devices from 5 min to 2 min.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Omega Force Autocarbines from re-engineering their RT3 modifiers.
- Resolved an issue that caused the new items to be missing from the Winter Event Stores.
- Hive Onslaught:
- Adjusted the spawn points of the initial Borg groupings to given them enough space at the start.
- Resolved an issue that would cause the cutscene for moving into phase 2 to trigger twice.
- Added a minicontact that warns players when the Borg Queen initially activates feedback pulse.
- Adjusted the feedback pulse used by the Borg Queen so that you have a brief warning period where it can be removed or you can stop shooting before it begins reflecting damage.
- Resolved an issue that caused cloaks to display incorrect Ambush damage bonuses in some cases.
- Resolved an issue that caused cloaks to not have increased Ambush damage bonuses on ships with Raider Flanking.
- Updated the description of the Subterfuge and Infiltrator traits.
- Cloaking devices now indicate the duration their Ambush bonus will last in their tooltips.
- Kemocite-Laced Weaponry has been rebuilt to resolve various issues:
- Resolved an issue that caused the tooltip to scale exponentially with damage buffs.
- Resolved an issue that caused the damage to scale with your target's damage buffs.
- Resolved an issue that could cause it to apply beneficial abilities such as the Advanced Piezo-Polaron proc to foes.
- Ths impact of these changes on this ability's balance may result in additional changes to this ability in future updates.
- Overload Power Cells Updates:
- Bridge Officers will no longer activate this ability while below 50% health.
- If used by a bridge officer, this effect will now end when the officer reaches 25% health.
- Buffing Universal Kit Module - Agony Field Generator.
- In addition to its previous effects, it now applies a large penalty to Phaser Damage Resistance Rating to enemies contacting the field, stacking up to an appropriately Imperial amount.
- Removed equip restrictions on the following universal consoles, to be usable on all starships:
- Ablative Hazard Shielding (Fed and Kdf versions).
- Dynamic Defense Deployment System.
- Variable Auto-Targeting Armament.
- Reduced equip restrictions on the following universal consoles, to be usable on All Warbirds:
- Ablative Hazard Shielding (Rom version).
- Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator.
- Ionized Particle Beam
- Resolved an issue that could cause Omega Crafting missions to appear to have a 0% success chance in some cases
- Resolved an issue that was causing player damage buffs to increase the damage dealt by boarding party turret attacks.
- Resolved an issue that allowed the Technical Mishap kit module to be activated while dead.
- Resolved an issue that allowed the Cloaked Mine Barrier kit module to be activated while dead.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Photonic Overcharge from working with some ground weapons.
- Increased the Hull Regeneration granted by the Living Hull personal trait.
- Resolved an issue that would cause an activation of Cryotronic Modulation to do nothing if you were already affected by the power.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent the Micro Cryonic Warhead kit module from being treated as a Kit Module ability.
- Resolved an issue that caused Modular Momentum to fail to apply in some cases.
- Added auto-queue conditions to Photonic Officer.
- The Nukara Crystalline Resilient Shields' Crystalline Refraction Buff can now reflect Proton Damage.
- Updated the icon used by the Press the Advantage Starship Trait.
- Corrected the icon used by the Energy Distributor Accelerator active ability.
- Resolved an issue that caused the displayed regeneration on the Medical Nanites trait to be inaccurate.
- This is a tooltip change only.
- Resolved numerous text errors on Geologist Duty Officer active roster abilities that reduce cooldowns on Exothermic Induction Field and Hyperonic Radiation.
- Updated the description of the Fleet Coordinator personal trait.
- Resolved a typo in Coordination Protocols, Defensive Protocols, and Offensive Protocols (Player Skills)