- Q has returned to begin this year’s Winter Event!
- Compete and participate in Winter Events to earn Winter Prize vouchers that can be used to redeem the all new Fek'Ihri S'torr Warship [T6]!
- Once the starship has been obtained, all of the characters on your account will be able to claim the Fek'Ihri S'torr Warship [T6] from the Account Claim tab within the Event Store (in the Event Reputation window).
- The Fek’Ihri S’torr comes equipped with a Console - Universal - Chains of Fire. When activated, this powerful console blasts nearby foes with fire and pulls them towards you while active.
- Upon reaching Level 5 in your Fek’Ihri S’torr Warship [T6], you will unlock the Maw of Gre’thor Starship Trait. While the trait is slotted, going at full throttle while in combat will shoot giant bursts of flame behind your ship, dealing severe fire damage!
- For more information, please visit our Witness The Fek'Ihri S'torr Warship! blog at:
- Go to the Winter Vendor and check out this year’s new items!
- 5 brand new seasonal “Enviro Jackets”.
- 3 brand new Winter Sweater designs.
- Multiple equipment options including a brand new Nanopulse Bat’leth variant and Kramp’lhri themed Kit Modules!
- “Tortured Elf” vanity pet to follow Captains around.
- For more information, please visit our Winter Event blogs at:
Vaadwaur Juggernaut Research and Development Promo[edit | edit source]
- From December 4th to January 3rd, we are running a promotion that will provide an additional bonus when opening a Research and Development Pack.
- Each pack opened will grant you either 10 Lobi or the Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack.
- Newly included in the Special Requisition Choice Pack is the Vaadwaur Miracle Worker Juggernaut [T6]!
- For more information, please visit our Vaadwaur Juggernaut Leads a New Infinity R&D Promotion! blog at:
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Duty Officers to be equipped.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Discovery Era Captains from transwarping to Nimbus III.
- Adjusted Beta Quadrant and DSC Beta Quadrant so that it's not within the boundaries of a system door.
- “Operation Complete” UI will now always appear above other UI elements in a TFO.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Stacks of item to not be retrieved through the Buy Back tab.
- Resolved a typo in the item assignment slot when reaching leaving level 2 in a R&D school.
- Resolved an issue that was causing loading screen images to not appear.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the TFO menu to appear before being accessible.
- Updated error message when attempting to send items.
- Now read, "Access a mailbox to send items".
- Resolved an issue that caused Discovery characters to be unable to turn in the Delta Alliance Tier 5 Rewards.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the sort function to not work properly within the Exchange.
- Resolved an issue that caused some Heavy Crescent Wave Cannons to be missing modifiers. This fixes existing items.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Bortas Heavy Battle Cruiser to not be available.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Fleet Heavy Battlecruiser (T6) to have the incorrect Admiralty stats.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Reputation Discount to fail to apply to the Delta Reputation Armor.
- Resolved an issue where the Delta Reputation Donation Task for the Antiproton version of the Compression Rifle was missing the Donation Task Discount that comes with reaching T6 in the Delta Reputation.
- Resolved an issue that caused Cryo Visor Blast to incorrectly share an equip limit category with Toxin Dart Launcher.