- Q has returned to begin this year’s Winter Event!
- Compete and participate in Winter Events to earn Winter Prize vouchers that can be used to redeem the all new Fek'Ihri S'torr Warship [T6]!
- Once the starship has been obtained, all of the characters on your account will be able to claim the Fek'Ihri S'torr Warship [T6] from the Account Claim tab within the Event Store (in the Event Reputation window).
- The Fek’Ihri S’torr comes equipped with a Console - Universal - Chains of Fire. When activated, this powerful console blasts nearby foes with fire and pulls them towards you while active.
- Upon reaching Level 5 in your Fek’Ihri S’torr Warship [T6], you will unlock the Maw of Gre’thor Starship Trait. While the trait is slotted, going at full throttle while in combat will shoot giant bursts of flame behind your ship, dealing severe fire damage!
- For more information, please visit our Witness The Fek'Ihri S'torr Warship! blog at:
- Go to the Winter Vendor and check out this year’s new items!
- 5 brand new seasonal “Enviro Jackets”.
- 3 brand new Winter Sweater designs.
- Multiple equipment options including a brand new Nanopulse Bat’leth variant and Kramp’lhri themed Kit Modules!
- “Tortured Elf” vanity pet to follow Captains around.
- For more information, please visit our Winter Event blogs at:
Vaadwaur Juggernaut Research and Development Promo[edit | edit source]
- From December 4th to January 3rd, we are running a promotion that will provide an additional bonus when opening a Research and Development Pack.
- Each pack opened will grant you either 10 Lobi or the Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack.
- Newly included in the Special Requisition Choice Pack is the Vaadwaur Miracle Worker Juggernaut [T6]!
- For more information, please visit our Vaadwaur Juggernaut Leads a New Infinity R&D Promotion! blog at:
- Sector Space tutorial tips will now appear in the first three Sector Space instances for DSC, TOS, and FED Captains.
- All Reputation Equipment Requisition packs now stack up to 999 per stack.
- Resolved a typo within the “Featured TFO Reward” pack that reference Featured Episodes.
- Adjusted Beta Quadrant and DSC Beta Quadrant so that it's not within the boundaries of a system door.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause players to not be able to join the Winter Event, “Fastest Game on Ice”
- Resolved a slight overlap of text within the “Task Force Operation Is Ready” UI.
- Resolved an issue that caused the swarmer’s summoned by the Hive Defenses trait to deal excessive damage in some cases.
- Resolve an issue that was causing Hanger pets to not shoot while under the effects of fire at will (1,2,3).
- The following Kit Modules are now Bind on Pickup, instead of Account Bind on Equip: Cryonic Pulse, Micro Cryonic Warhead, Cryo Visor Blast.
- All Distress Call items have had their shared cooldown reduced from 15 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Cooldown on the Beacon of Kahless has been reduced from 15 minutes to 5 minutes.
- It still shares a cooldown with other Distress Call devices.