New Features[edit | edit source]
Kobayashi Maru[edit | edit source]
- The Kobayashi Maru weekend event has returned!
- In the simulation of the original “No Win Scenario”, protect the Kobayashi Maru from ambushing enemy ships.
- A new reward has been added for this event: The Prolonged Engagement Power Dynamo Console.
- For more details, please visit the Kobayashi Maru Weekend event blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10883394-face-the-test-of-the-kobayashi-maru%21
Romulan Imperial Minefield[edit | edit source]
- Captain Nog has requested the help of Captains from all factions to defend a mining asteroid field that is being overrun by Romulan Imperials.
- The Romulan Imperial Minefield queue replaces the Gorn and Federation Minefield queues.
- This new version allows all factions to team together.
- For more details please visit the Romulan Imperial Minefield blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10888134-romulan-imperial-minefield
General[edit | edit source]
- Extending Renegade’s Regret as a Featured episode.
- This will allow players to continue to earn the weekly choice of Specialization Point or Tech Upgrade.
- Everything Old is New: Slight alterations to behavior of McCoy to prevent certain issus that could hinder mission progression.
- Khitomer Accord: Adjusted behavior for the final boss so that it should not get into a state where it fully heals in between phases of combat.
- Resolved an issue which could occasionally cause a crash when in the ship tailor and the player joins a queue.
- Animation now plays correctly while equipping the Draconian Polearm