| Consoles-only content ahead.|
The following article or section describes content only available on XBOX One and PlayStation 4.
General[edit | edit source]
- Winter Event:
- Resolved an issue where the wrong Breen ship was being displayed in the 2017 winter ornament and event project.
- Resolved an issue where the Fleet Starbases had the wrong 2017 Winter Ornament for 2017.
- Added tracking to the new Winter accolade to track present which are opened.
- Added Competitive Marks to Mark choice packages like in the Epohh trade in Mark Choice Packs.
- Resolved an issue where the Kramp’lhri waypoint would remain after he was defeated.
- Resolved an issue preventing Cherry and Wild Cherry Epohhs from being turned in for marks.
- Competitive Wargame Marks can now be obtained from the Epohh Exchange.
- Resolved an issue that could cause a crash if the game sat idle for a couple of hours.
- The Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack no longer has a level restriction.
- Resolved an issue where the new Black Mek’leth from the Winter Event may be invisible.
System[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Breen Raider carrier pets from becoming available after players obtain the Plesh Tral Heavy Raider (T6).
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the Tzenkethi Tzen-tar Dreadnought Carrier [T6] 's Hull Capacity, Shield Capacity, Flight Speed and Turn Rate from being affected by Skills.
- These could still be directly improved via Items/Traits/Abilities/etc, but were not accepting Skill-based bonuses.
- Resolved a UI issue that showed the Dreadnought getting +EnergyRes/+RadRes at Rank3.
- It now correctly displays that it gets +Damage at Rank 3.
- This is only a display/text fix - the ship was being granted the correct bonus.