< Release notes
Revision as of 05:00, 14 December 2017 by @DeletedUser40537415 (Created page with "==General== * Winter Event ** Added Competitive Marks to Mark choice packages like in the Epohh exchange. ** Resolved an issue preventing Cherry and Wild Cherry Epohhs from be...")
General[edit | edit source]
- Winter Event
- Added Competitive Marks to Mark choice packages like in the Epohh exchange.
- Resolved an issue preventing Cherry and Wild Cherry Epohhs from being turned in for marks.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the holiday ornament console on starbases from being usable for fleets that had only completed the 2016 or 2017 ornaments.
- Competitive Wargame Marks can now be obtained from the Epohh Exchange.
- Resolved an issue where the new Black Mek’leth from the Winter Event would be invisible on low graphic settings.
- Resolved an issue that caused skaters on the frozen lake to not use a skating animation.
- Added tracking to the new Winter accolade to track presents which are opened.
System[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Breen Raider carrier pets from becoming available after players obtain the Plesh Tral Heavy Raider (T6).
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the Tzenkethi Tzen-tar Dreadnought Carrier [T6]'s Hull Capacity, Shield Capacity, Flight Speed and Turn Rate from being affected by Skills.
- These could still be directly improved via Items/Traits/Abilities/etc, but were not accepting Skill-based bonuses.
- Resolved a UI issue that showed the Dreadnought getting +EnergyRes/+RadRes at Rank3.
- It now correctly displays that it gets +Damage at Rank 3.
- This is only a display/text fix - the ship was being granted the correct bonus.
- Resolved an issue that caused the duration of the Cold-Hearted starship trait not to refresh if the player activated another relevant ability while it was still active.
- Also resolved an issue that could allow multiple players to exceed 5 stacks of Cold-Hearted on a target.
- Resolved an issue where the short description on the "Unrestricted Aggression" weapon that suggested it dealt polaron damage.