| Consoles-only content ahead.|
The following article or section describes content only available on XBOX One and PlayStation 4.
Winter Event[edit | edit source]
- Q has returned to begin this year’s Winter Event!
- Fight the Kramp’lhri as he terrorizes Winter Event celebrators throughout the zone!
- Go to the Winter Vendor and check out this year’s new items!
- For more information, please visit our Winter Event blogs at:
General[edit | edit source]
- Resolved a graphics related crash.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Thrai Dreadnought Warbird from using the I.R.W. prefix once renamed.
- The D-Pad can now be used when playing mini-games.
- Temporary hitpoints are now displayed when in use on ground maps.
- All "Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack" items will now be Bind-on-Pickup.
- The ship packs obtained by opening these packages may still be freely traded.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Regenerative Invigoration Kit Module from being affected by the Kit Readiness skill.
- Resolved an issue that prevented several ships from being able to activate Subspace Interception.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- The 2017 ship ornament from the Winter Event shows the incorrect ship.
- The Breen Ship project for the Winter Event shows the wrong ship in its image.
- The Tzenkethi Dreadnought incorrectly displays +EnergyRes/+RadRes at Rank3 instead of the correct buff +Damage.
- The new Black Mek’leth from the Winter Event may be invisible.
- Obtaining the Breen Plesh Tral Heavy Raider (T6) does not currently unlock the ability to purchase Breen Plesh Brek Raider hangar pets, for use on Breen ships with hangar bays.