New Content and Features[edit | edit source]
Melting Pot Featured Episode[edit | edit source]
- In “Melting Pot,” captains will pay a visit to the new joint Lukari-Kentari colony.
- With Captain Kuumaarke and Captain La Forge, explore what Dranuur holds and find out if the colonists can make it work.
- This new episode will be available for Captains levels 10 and up.
- For more details, please visit our blog! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10645734-new-featured-episode%3A-%22melting-pot%22
Primary Specialization - Miracle Worker[edit | edit source]
- Miracle Workers lean heavily on healing and weapon enhancing abilities, belying their roots as an engineering-heavy specialization.
- Miracle Worker is a Primary Specialization, but Captains may instead choose to slot it as a Secondary to benefit from the first 15 abilities offered.
- Abilities may be purchased in this Specialization even while it is inactive.
- With the introduction of a new Primary Specialization, we are also increasing the cap on Specialization Points up to a new max of 180.
- Players that exceed this amount will instead receive Dilithium Ore if the current Specialization XP is maxxed out.
- Please visit our blog for more details! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10644254-announcing-the-miracle-worker-specialization%21
- Miracle Worker Bridge Officer Specialization
- Advancing in the Miracle Worker Specialization will grant captains the ability to add the Miracle Worker Specialization to any existing Bridge Officers, through the creation of Specialization Qualifications.
- Please visit the blog for more details! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10644254-announcing-the-miracle-worker-specialization%21
Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding[edit | edit source]
- With Season 14: Emergence, Dranuur Colony will become available as a new joint Lukari-Kentari-themed Fleet Holding, available to all Fleets in Star Trek Online.
- Player fleets will be presented with a full-sized Holding, comprised of a primary track and three subtracks, each with five tiers of progression.
- Each tier and subtrack will offer fleets new improvements to their Colony World holding, as well as access to new equipment, and new gameplay options.
- Please visit our blog for more details! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10638454-announcing-the-dranuur-colony-fleet-holding%21
- Colony Fleet Holding Invasion Scenario
- The invasion simulation is a multi-location wave defense event, which allows up to 20 fleet members to participate without needing to queue.
- Travel to the Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding to start the event!
- To access this event, players must obtain 3 tokens from fleet projects, then talk to the security officer on the docks.
- For more information on this feature, please visit the blog! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10638454-announcing-the-dranuur-colony-fleet-holding%21
- Dranuur Beach Assault
- The Tzenkethi are amassing for a ground assault on Dranuur.
- Stop their forces and drive them out of the colony!
- Dranuur Beach Assault is our first 10 player cooperative ground defense queue.
- Participating in it will earn players a choice of Fleet or Lukari marks.
- The queue is available to all captains of level 50+.
- For more information, please visit our blog! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10645434-new-ground-queue%3A-dranuur-beach-assault
Dranuur Gauntlet[edit | edit source]
- Dranuur Gauntlet is a new, five-player, cross-faction queue.
- The joint Kentari-Lukari colony in the Dranuur system is under attack, as an enemy fleet moves to assault the planet before its orbital defenses can be completed.
- Keep the planetary defenses intact while the ground crews work to replicate important tactical systems they require. Once those are ready, players will be able to fully activate the defense satellites to aid in the defense.
- This queue is designed for level 60 players, with normal, advanced, and elite versions.
- For more information, please visit our blog! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10649624-announcing-the-season-14-space-queue
Tzenkethi Red Alert[edit | edit source]
- The Tzenkethi will be unleashing a new super weapon at unsuspecting planets while you and 4 allies will have to do everything you can to prevent the catastrophic destruction.
- The Tzenkethi Red Alert is a space-based 5 player Red Alert-style queue in the Alpha Quadrant.
- The event is for level 50-60 players of all factions.
- For more details, please visit the blog! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10630834-announcing-the-tzenkethi-red-alert%21
General[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue that would cause an occasional crash related to gear score calculations.
- Vanity items can now be equipped via double clicking on the item from the main inventory window.
- Match times are displayed more accurately.
- Added missing icons to journal entries for Yesterday's War arc.
Beyond the Nexus[edit | edit source]
- Geordi La Forge will now regenerate personal shields after a short time.
- Updated the uniforms for the "modern" Starfleet Officers to use the Odyssey standard.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- Tzenkethi stealth drones will now respect line of sight.
- Admiralty: Gold-Pressed Latinum rewards from Ferengi Admiralty assignments have been reduced by around 80%.
- In place of these reduced rewards, these assignments now also reward Energy Credits proportionate to the amount of GPL that has been removed.
- Fleet Starbase: Fleet Personnel packages of Duty Officers may now be purchased in bulk, up to 50 at a time
- Resolved an issue that prevented players from equipping specialization kit modules in space maps.
- Temporary Ships, such as the Obelisk, no longer have vanity equipment slots.
- This only affects ships given temporarily in missions.
- The "Kill Tzenkethi" Accolades have their own category in the accolades tab.
- Duty officers that reduce cooldowns such as Technicians or Projectile Weapons Officers should now be more responsive about reducing those cooldowns.
- Ships called in by Fleet Support now have a hard-capped time limit of 5 minutes, instead of remaining indefinitely when in combat.
- Resolved a display name issue on the Na'kuhl Battlecruiser, where it was named "Archeros" by default instead of "Acheros."
- This change will only affect newly commissioned versions of this ship.
Powers & Items[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Escort Weapons have been renamed to Experimental Weapons.
- The Experimental Proton Weapon has been renamed to the Dyson Proton Weapon.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Target Subsystems from working with Turrets.
- Resolved an issue that caused Restorative Synergy to proc less frequently when Command spec is slotted.
- The Psionic Consumption, Psionic Emissions, and Psionic Howl effects from Fluidic Kit Frames can no longer activate in Social Zones.
- Protonic Energy Stabilizer Module
- The chance to activate has been doubled to 20%.
- The damage dealt now scales with damage bonuses.
- The damage is now dealt as a DoT over 5 seconds, and only has 50% shield penetration
- The base amount of damage has been significantly decreased.
- Resolved an issue that caused Structural Analysis to fail to spread in some cases.
- Resolved minor typo and formatting issues across several item and power tooltips.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Dual Heavy Cannons to suffer an excessive Accuracy Rating Penalty under Cannon: Scatter Volley III.
- Resolved an issue that prevented EPS Corruption from being activated when cloak was disabled.
- Resolved an issue that caused the "Fire All Beams" key (default:spacebar) to also fire torpedoes.
- Resolved an issue where the Training Manuals for Align Shield Frequency used incorrect icons.
- Addressed various typos in item descriptions.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Some cutscenes may be missing objects.
- Explosions from Tzenkethi Shuttles can cause damage to the inhibitors in Dranuur Beach Assault.
- Tzenkethi critters in Dranuur Beach Assault do not always aggro appropriately.
- Some FX do not play properly when powerboarding around the Lukari Colony Fleet Holding.