| Consoles-only content ahead.|
The following article or section describes content only available on XBOX One and PlayStation 4.
New Feature[edit | edit source]
War Game Scenario – Twin Tribulations[edit | edit source]
- This is a new style of queue where players train against the environment and themselves in a cross faction 5v5 space War Game Scenario.
- This will be a Gauntlet style match where two teams of players race each other to a finish line solving puzzles and defeating enemies.
- Players will earn rewards and Wargame Marks based on how well the queue was completed.
- For more details, please visit the Twin Tribulations blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10467893-war-games-queue%3A-twin-tribulations
Kobayashi Maru Weekend Event[edit | edit source]
- Play the original “No-win Scenario” as a limited time challenge for all Captains level 50+.
- Play a 15 minute timed version or an untimed version for greater challenges and rewards.
- In addition to standard Mark, Dilithium, and R&D rewards, playing at least once a day for 3 days will unlock a special reward.
- This will first run from 7/20/17 – 7/24/17
- For more details, please visit the Kobayashi Maru Event blot at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10548964-the-kobayashi-maru-event%21
General[edit | edit source]
- New items have been added to the Phoenix Prize Redemption Stores!
- TIER 1
- Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel [T6]
- Breen Chel Boalg Warship [T6]
- TIER 4 - V.S.S. Tanius Admiralty Ship Card
- TIER 1
- Resolved an issue where the Tachyon Particle Field power caused a large drop in FPS.
- Resolved an issue that occasionally caused a crash in the Specialization UI.
- Added weekend events for July and August.
- Added 2 new hairstyles for most humanoid species:
- Half-Shaved for Male
- Half-Shaved for Female
- Resolved an issue where the 23rd Century Klingon Sleeveless Uniform would make the arms disappear for most species.
- Resolved an issue where the player could not change a character’s traits until the UI was switched to the Specializations tab first.
- Ship Heavy Weapons now always autoattack.
Content[edit | edit source]
- The Duty Officer rewards from "All that Glitters" now open into either the EMH Mk I or a Duty Officer of up to Very Rare quality if the player already has an EMH Mk I Duty Officer on that character.
- Added the ability to replay Kobali Adventure Zone missions through General Q’Nel.
- Resolved an issue which could block progress in the queue Khitomer in Stasis.
- Resolved an issue where the Borg Red Alert only rewarded 1 Mark.
- "Dragon's Deceit": Added safety checks so that if miniboss Galik winds up outside of the room where his fight takes place he should be automatically moved back into the room.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue where the Competitive Wargames shield procs could be activated by Damage-over-Time effects.
- Resolved an issue where a number of powers would not appear on the radial menu.
- Pounce no longer scales with Kit Performance.
- Photonic Fleet can no longer be used in social zones.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Tour of Duty progress to sometimes advance two steps at a time, instead of only one.
- Resolved an issue that caused Elachi ground weapons to always bypass shield
Constitution + Miranda Starships Updates[edit | edit source]
- A new, free variant for the Miranda-class saucer has been added.
- Named "Miranda Beta," this variant is the same as the normal Miranda but with a glowing deflector dish on the bottom as seen on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- A new, free material has also been added to the Light Cruiser customization list.
- Based on the Type 8 material, this "Type 8b" material is a flat gray, based on the look of the Miranda and other ships in later movies and series.
- The Constitution Refit model has been completely rebuilt from scratch and now uses the same Type 8 material the recently revamped Miranda uses.
- This is an update to the existing Constitution Refit models, and captains should go to the Ship Tailor and apply the Constitution Refit preset to see all the new details.
- A new, free variant part for the Miranda-class light cruiser has been added.
- This new strut, named "Miranda Beta" is styled after Star Trek Online’s original Miranda-class strut and includes a small deflector dish on top of the torpedo pod.
- New parts are available for the T1 Constitution class Light Cruiser.
- These parts are based on the appearance of the Enterprise in the second pilot of Star Trek "Where No Man Has Gone Before" and are named "Constitution Beta."