Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
- Added Bank, Mail, and Exchange interacts to the interior of the Amarie-class Smuggler’s Heavy Escort along with other amenities.
- The Energy Credit Caps have been increased:
- The maximum amount of energy credits that subscribers and players which have purchased the Energy Credit Cap unlock can have per character has been increased to two billion.
- The maximum amount of energy credits that players without an active subscription and who have not purchased the Energy Credit Cap unlock can have per character has been increased to fifteen million.
- The maximum amount of energy credits that can be stored in the Account Bank has been increased to one billion.
- The maximum amount of energy credits that an item can be sold for on the Exchange has been increased to one and one-half billion.
- Resolved an issue where a player would be in a perpetual state of Red Alert when clicking on the Heavy Escort Flak Shot Artillery but not actually attacking an enemy.
Known Issue[edit | edit source]
- Joining a Red Alert from Sector Space is not grouping players with those that queue through the PvE queue UI.
- It’s recommended for now to only queue through the PvE UI for Red Alerts.