New Event - First Contact Day[edit | edit source]
- This is a 5 person cross faction ground queue weeklong event for level 10 captains and above.
- Celebrate First Contact Day at the Zefram Cochrane Memorial at the Historical Museum in Bozeman, Montana.
- Compete with other players and scavenge for parts to create a replica Phoenix then launch the model at the missile silo.
- Once a day, players who complete this will receive a Hologram Voucher. Once four vouchers are collected, players can use them to receive a reward.
- For more details, please visit our First Contact Day blogs at: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10439813-first-contact-day-celebration%21 and http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10451803-first-contact-day-celebration-rewards%21
General[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue where the FPS would drop significantly when pressing Randomize in the tailor.
- Resolved a couple of issue where Kit Modules were blank items in the player’s inventory.
- Resolved an issue where an AFK penalty was being put in place in some private queues.
- The Kinetic Cutting Beam now has a more accurate description.