Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
- Tzenkethi Battlezone: Changed how enemies re-contest player-controlled areas.
- Areas captured by players now remain controlled for a minimum of 10 minutes, and now enemies cannot re-contest them if there are any players still in the area.
- The enemies must still outnumber allied reinforcement ships to retake the area if there are no players present.
- Foundry: Added the following Reputation outfits to the costume editor:
- Iconian Resistance
- Temporal Defense Initiative
- Lukari Restoration Initiative
- Resolved an issue that was causing a drop in FPS in “Gravity Kills”.
- The Lukari Bridge viewscreen is no longer split in half.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue that could cause Paradox Bomb and Timeline Collapse to cause a noticeable dip in FPS.
- Resolved an issue where some sources of Weapon Haste were affecting some non-weapon powers.
- Resolved an issue where Chroniton Jolt was not affecting all kit modules.
- Resolved an issue that caused Aftershock Gravity Wells to be significantly less effective than intended.
- Updated Gravity Wells to be more clear as to which rank of the power dealt the damage in the combat chat tab and logs.
- Resolved an issue that caused Aftershock Tyken's Rifts to be significantly less effective than intended.
- Updated Tyken's Rifts to be more clear as to which rank of the power dealt the damage in the combat chat tab and logs.
- Resolved an issue that allowed the Omni-Directional Tachyon Wave Siphon ability to be usable while cloaked or phase shifted.
- Resolved an issue where Aux Dual Heavy Cannons from the T6 Multi-Mission Explorers were missing their [Acc]x2 [Dmg] modifiers by default.
- This updates existing copies of these items.
- Resolved an issue where the Romulan Tier 6 Multi-Mission Explorers were not reducing the recharge of their carrier pets based on auxiliary power levels.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- There is no VO from Kuumaarke for the tier missions in the Lukari Restoration Reputation.
- The 23rd century Medical tricorder is not available for use after upgrading.
- Item names in reward windows black out when the mouse is hovering over them.