Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
- The featured episode “Time and Tide” has been changed to a level 60 episode found in the Future Proof section of the episode journal.
- Resolved an issue in the tutorial where sometimes the Security Officers would not move into the hall during the Secure the Hall phase.
- Added the following search categories to the Exchange:
- Salvaged Technology
- Fleet Ship Modules
- Ship Upgrade Tokens
- Resolved an issue where the T6 Bortasqu' Kahless, Martok, and Gorkon had floating parts, holes in geo, and gaps when mixing certain parts together.
- Updated the audio for Space Polaron weaponry.
- Resolved an issue that could cause certain special-case Borg ships to spawn in undesired locations.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- Fleet D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit no longer has the same stats as its non-Fleet counterpart.
- The bonus on the Somraw Raptor now correctly does what it says, and adds +8 TAC per EngShip or SciShip.
- Resolved a display bug that was causing the APU Cruiser, Malon Battlecruiser, and Kazon Raider Admiralty Ships to appear as Blue/Rare quality, while they should be Green/Uncommon.
- Their stats and effectiveness remain unchanged.
- Changed the Jem’Hadar Strike Ship Admiralty card so it reflects expected +/- explanation in its powers text.
- Updates made to carrier small craft, fighters and raiders, so that they will be more responsive to carrier commands.
- Added Full Impulse ability to carrier frigates, including:
- Breen Frigate
- Callisto Light Escort
- Elachi Frigate
- Herald Frigate
- Klingon Fek'ihri Frigate
- Krenim Frigate
- Tholian Frigate
- Xindi Frigate
- Corrosive Plasma Torpedo Launcher now properly gains a modifier when upgraded from Blue to Purple and beyond.
- Elachi Subspace Torpedo Launcher now properly gains a modifier when upgraded from Blue to Purple and beyond.
- Concussive Tachyon Emission now has a 5 minute cooldown to match other Reputation Active Traits.
- It is no longer affected by Chroniton Jolt or Tactical Initiative.
- Endothermic Inhibitor Beam no longer increases damage to Temporary Hit Points.
- Destabilized Plasma Torpedo no longer benefits from cooldown reductions and other enhancements triggered by projectile weapons.
- This item is a Console, not a Weapon.
- "Opportunistic" now correctly only affects Space and Ground Captain Abilities.
- All ranks of Subspace Vortex now behave properly when more than one Rank is equipped at a time.
- Subspace Vortex can once again be activated while using Enhanced Battle Cloak and Cloaked Barrage, but is no longer usable while using Phase Shift or while Auxiliary is Offline.
- Description on Coalition Disruptors now correctly states that the proc lasts for 30 seconds instead of 20.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Elachi Subspace Torpedo Launcher to incorrectly deal slightly more damage than intended.
Character[edit | edit source]
- Mirror Universe Outfits:
- Increased the color palette options for the Female Shorts.
- Added Dagger Armbands on Male Bare Chest options.
- Added rank options.
- Resolved an issue where legs were not appearing for Trill, Pakled, and Talaxian females when wearing the Terran Shorts.
- Terran Armbands now have the same color palette as Terran Uppers.
- Resolved numerous clipping issues with necks and shoulders for males when wearing these outfits.
- Added more badge options.
- Resolved an issue where Trill arms and chest disappeared when wearing the Original Series Medical Uniform for females.
- Resolved an issue which was causing the default female human in the character creator to be bald.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Selecting “Ready Starship” in the ship selector is not moving slotted items over to the ship for some players.
- The “Terran Empire Jupiter Outfit (Leeta’s Variants)” outfit box is missing a shorts option and upper piece as shown in its image.