General[edit | edit source]
- “Broken Circle” has been made into a level 60 episode and moved into the Iconian War tab in the journal.
- The new Featured Episode “Butterfly” has been added to the Featured Episode tab in the journal.
- This episode can be played by captains who are level 10 or higher.
- The NPC ears for Preservers can no longer be used by players.
- Added "Next" and "Previous" page buttons to the Armada Roster list.
Server Performance[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue which was causing lag during gameplay when using powers.
- This also includes the lag experienced with button response when clicking on powers during combat.
- Resolved issues causing memory leaks which occasionally led to crashes.
- Resolved an issue which was causing graphics related crashes when launching STO.
- Several individual player powers have been re-built to reduce their impact on server performance.
- For all of these rebuilt powers, the functionality that players experience has remained completely unaffected, though some tooltips may be displaying differently.
- The list of abilities updated in this pass includes:
- Assault Squad Officer that grants Point Defense Turret to Boarding Parties
- Attack Pattern: Beta
- Delta Reputation Tier 4 Offensive Enhanced Rending Shots
- Directed Energy Modulation
- Kemocite-Laced Weaponry
- Reroute Reserves to Weapons
- Shield Distribution Officer that restores Hull while under the effects of Attack Pattern: Beta
- Suppression Barrage
- The Space Trait "Intense Focus"
- The Space Trait "Positive Feedback Loop"
Systems[edit | edit source]
- XP Fleet Bonuses are now applied when collecting PvE queue rewards.
- The Temporal Lockbox consoles will no longer be displayed twice in the item set text.
- Resolved an issue where the Temporal Distortion Field console ability would not reduce the caster's damage.
- Focused Singularity Beam:
- Resolved an issue that could cause this power to deactivate prematurely in situations where there is high latency.
- Increased this power's arc from 90 degrees to 135 degrees to improve its usability.
- Intelligence Fleet now affects players only.
- No longer affects Hangar Pets, Mines, Torpedoes, Turrets, etc.
- Intelligence Fleet may not be activated while under the effects of a teammates' Intelligence Fleet.
- Boost Morale no longer affects Hangar Pets, Mines, Torpedoes, etc.
- Borg Space Enemies: Instead of the "Assimilate Ship" debuff lingering after the Borg that cast it is killed, it will now end shortly after the caster is destroyed.
- Go Down Fighting: Damage Resistance component no longer requires outgoing damage, and no longer stacks, but has been increased from +5 to +20.
- Tooltips for this ability have been improved to clarify its functionality.
- R&D Special Consumable Projects:
- Removed "x5" from project titles.
- Updated descriptions on all of these items to indicate that players will receive 5x on a Success and 10x on a Critical Success.
- All new R&D consumables now have Activation FX/Sound FX.
- Resolved an issue with the Projectile Schools' consumables, Kinetic Amplifiers, so that they properly work with Torpedoes and Mines.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Vaadwaur Split Bolt and Vaadwaur Assault Debilitator weapons do not gain the correct [Mod]s at Ultrarare and Gold quality upgrades.
- Some players are not able to reclaim the Breen Chel Grett and the Dyson Science Destroyer.