New Feature[edit | edit source]
Delta Recruit System[edit | edit source]
- From April 2 to May 21, each new captain a player creates will be a Delta Recruit.
- This excludes captains where the player chooses to skip the tutorial.
- A Delta Recruit will advance through all the same missions for their faction as the standard officers have access to except they will have additional tasks involving the Iconian war.
- Completing these tasks will give special rewards to the Delta Recruit as well as rewards for all characters on an account.
- There are also shard wide week long tasks that players can take part in which will kick off special events once completed.
- Only Delta Recruits can contribute to these goals but all characters will benefit once the events are unlocked.
- A free character slot has also been added to all accounts so everyone has the ability to make a Delta Recruit right off the bat.
- For more information, please visit the following blogs:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9080423-delta-recruitment http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9082173-delta-recruitment http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9109423-delta-recruitment
General[edit | edit source]
- "Uneasy Allies":
- Resolved an issue that caused Elachi to sometimes not enter combat.
- Episode can now be replayed through the Hail button on the journal ad for the episode.
- Resolved an issue where the Romulan Imperial Navy Combat Armor required too many Technology Points to upgrade to Mk XIII.
- The Plasma Repeater Pistol reward option is now Very Rare quality.
- The 2 piece set bonus awarded in this episode now have correct icons when players aim their weapon.
- Azure Nebula (Advanced)
- Resolved an issue where sometimes Romulan ships would not spawn.
- Resolved an issue where Tholian ships would sometimes spawn and not attack players.
- A Tier 6 Fleet filter has been added to the ship requisitions store.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- KDF players do not appear in the scoreboard at the end of a PVP match.
- Sometimes when trying to pick up loot, the loot is called "Loot Critter".