Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
- The lighting on Starfleet Academy has been updated.
- Mini contacts will now show non character headshots in appropriate situations.
- Such as with the memorial plaques in Starfleet Academy.
- The PvE queue password prompt will now pop up on top of other windows.
- Players can now join as a team to PvE queue instances.
- The B'rel Retrofit ships can no longer capture points while cloaked.
- The default width of the bridge officer tray has been substantially increased.
- If you are training multiple abilities in the power store you will no longer need to exit and reenter the store volume between each use.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- Dampening Field will now linger for its full duration after it’s caster dies.
- Updated the Terradome Undine stats so they are more in line with new ground combat values.
- Renamed rapid fire transphasics as rapid reload transphasics.
- Saurian Bridge Officers that are Rare or Very Rare now have a chance to gain the Efficient trait.
- Fixed a typo in the description of the Telekinesis trait.
- Fixed a typo in the description of the Rapture trait.
- BOFFs should no longer remodulate weapons unless the Borg have adapted to them.
- Support drones, seeker drones, security escorts and turrets now have the innate ability to remodulate, but the amount of time between remodulations depends on the rank of the skill used to call them.
- Reduced the damage from the giant Aehallh worm in "Coliseum" so that players are less likely to die during cutscenes.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Wolf 359 Borg that appear in the "State of Q" mission will no longer spawn using costumes of modern Borg.
- The Emancipation Daily Mission is now fixed.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue with impulse glows detaching from the ship when you turn off full impulse.
- Updated the hit FX for swords to be more in line with the new animations.
- Fixed graphics artifacts in underwater rendering effect.
- Restored the orientation of the wormhole.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Loading Screen Updates:
- Toned down the opacity of the black animated number fonts.
- Added more number strings to the top animated text block to avoid empty areas on high resolutions.
- Completely restored the font used in Season 3.
- Fixed the zoom in & out buttons in the ship tailor.
- Fixed the take one item button in the loot window.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the big space tray to overlap the fire all buttons.
- The exchange will now clear the price text field when you post an item.
- Fixed a bug that prevented selection of Uncommon in the need or greed controls.
- Revised the Galaxy Map:
- Updated all sector routes.
- Removed systems not accessible to players.
- Added a few more landmarks.
- Updated the appearance.
- The mini-map player, ship, landmark and vendor icons have been updated. New versions are the same except that it now has a 1pixel black outline to make to improve visibility on certain backgrounds.
Audio[edit | edit source]
- Updated the Starfleet Academy ambient audio.
Animation[edit | edit source]
- The following animations have been updated:
- Klingon idles.
- Gorn walks.
- Female walks.
- Male walks.
- Run and Sprint with Bat'leths.
- Run and Spring with swords.
- Sword attack animations have been updated.
- Minor tweaks to the Rifle Aim/Crouch animations.