New Klingon Ships![edit | edit source]
- The new Klingon ships will be available in game and in the C-store:
- Varanus Fleet Support Vessel
- Gorn-designed Science Vessel with integrated subsystem targeting.
- 3 fore, 3 aft weapon slots.
- Lt. Tactical, Ens. Engineering, Lt. Engineering, Lt. Cmd. Science, and Cmd. Science officer seats.
- 2 Tactical, 2 Engineering, and 4 Science console slots.
- Crew: 750
- Special ability: This ship can launch up to 5 Repair Platforms that will deploy drones to assist itself or allied ships.
- Each repair platform can only spawn 2 repair drones. So a full complement of repair platforms can provide healing drones for every member of the team.
- If your drones get destroyed you can fly back to the platform and get more.
- Orion-designed Cruiser.
- 4 fore, 4 aft weapon slots.
- Lt. Tactical, Lt. Cmd. Engineering, Cmd. Engineering, Ens. Science, and Lt. Science officer seats.
- 2 Tactical, 4 Engineering, and 2 Science console slots.
- Crew: 1200 (from 800)
- Special ability: The player is able to deploy a wing of Orion Interceptor Fighters through a click ability. These fighters drop mines, disable subsystems, and capture crew from enemy ships.
- Known Issue: The Icon for this special ability is currently a plain white icon. It will be fixed soon.
- B’rel Bird-of-Prey Retrofit
- Klingon Fighter.
- 4 fore, 2 aft weapon slots.
- 2 Lt. Universal, 1 Lt. Cmd. Universal, 1 Cmd. Universal officer seats.
- 3 Tactical, 3 Engineering, 2 Science console slots.
- Crew: 30
- Special ability: Enhanced Battle Cloak. This ship can use mines and torpedoes while remaining cloaked, as well as most Bridge Officer and Captain abilities.
General[edit | edit source]
- Cardassian and Dominion fleets have added the Cardassian Hideki Frigate and the Dominion Heavy Escort to their roster.
- Federation and Mirror Universe Federation fleets have added the Peregrine Fighter to their roster.
- Information for the new Klingon ships has been added to the database in Qo’noS.
- Lieutenant Marrien now has eyes.
- Added improvements to game stability.
- Audio has been updated for "Fire at Will" and "Beam Overload" when using Original Series-era ship phasers.
Skills and Abilities[edit | edit source]
- The Bridge Officer ability, Photonic Officer, now has Klingon or Starfleet-specific audio when used.
- Fire at Will, Mines, Tricobalt Device, and High Yield Plasma Torpedo no longer "misfire."
- Fixed an issue causing Turret ship weapons to drain energy for a little longer than expected, causing players to drain too much power when firing multiple turrets in succession.
- All player Captain skills now display messages to include the names of the ships they modify.
- The Vor’cha retrofit now uses the Battle Cruiser Retrofit skill.
- Updated the Klingon skill tree at the General tier with new and altered captain skills.
- Brigadier Generals and higher will get a respec token to account for the skill changes.
- Negh’Var Battle Cruiser Captain has become Heavy Battle Cruiser Captain to support a broader range of ships.
- Added Battle Cruiser Captain Retrofit.
- Added Patrol Cruiser Captain.
- Hegh’ta Bird of Prey Captain has become Heavy Raider Captain to support a broader range of ships.
- Added Raider Retrofit Captain.
- Added Destroyer Captain.
- Qin Raptor Captain has become Heavy Raptor Captain to support a broader range of ships.
- Vo’Quv Carrier Captain has become Carrier Captain to support both the Vo’Quv and Kar’Fi.
- Kar’Fi Battle Carrier Captain has become Fleet Support Captain to support a different ship type. The conversion from Kar’Fi to the unrelated Fleet Support was needed to properly handle a skill point respec.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Certain dead Cardassians can no longer be healed by players.
- Everything Old is New Again
- Fixed issue preventing mission completion on the first pass.