General[edit | edit source]
- Warp in / warp out cutscene audio has been improved.
- The more cheerful NPCs will no longer twitch when hailed.
- A rare issue that allowed players to get stuck alone in Challenge PvP maps has been fixed. The workaround of logging out or onto an alt for 7-10 minutes is still valid if any similar issues happen in the future.
- Hull Strength now shows properly on the Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit in the Ship Database.
- Weapons on low-end video cards should now look as intended.
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made.
- A text error has been fixed on the Qo’noS Ship Requisitions contact.
- Now that the Breen crisis has been averted, stores in the Defera Sector no longer buy items at prices above Federation standard exchange rates.
Ships[edit | edit source]
- The Vor’cha ship has been added to Klingon ship requisitions at Tier 5!
- The Polaris model of Luna class ships has been improved. The saucer is no longer too high.
- Fleet emblems have been fixed on Tier 5 Birds of Prey.
- The windows on the Noble class starship’s saucer section no longer flicker.
- The registry number on the U.S.S. T’Kumbra is now displaying correctly.
- The hull integrity of the Deep Space Science Vessel has been increased.
- The hull integrity of the Negh’var battlecruiser has been increased.
- Blinking lights have been added to Tier 3 Federation cruisers.
- The Federation emblem now displays correctly on consoles inside Galaxy class bridges.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Textures have been improved within the Axon.
- The medlab console now opens for the whole team if a player interacts with it.
- The Klingon contact K’men has received a new costume.
Skills/Abilities/Items[edit | edit source]
- The Breen Thermal Dampener will no longer cause a repeating animation.
- Tier 11 space weapons in stores are now all bind on equip.
- The Subspace Field Modulator stats have been updated.
- Removed the kinetic and physical resistance
- It now adds 25% resistance to all damage
UI[edit | edit source]
- You can once again sell items in bulk.
- The way names are displayed in dropdown menus have been improved in the Away Team and Crew Assignments (Ship stations) UI.
- Photonic Bridge Officers now display correctly in the Away Team chooser and the Team UI.
- Logging out of the game now properly cancels out of a Private Map launch countdown.
- Fixed an issue causing certain HTML-like tags to incorrectly appear in mission text.