Episode 2 of our first weekly mission arc will air Saturday, September 4 at 11:00 AM PDT!
General[edit | edit source]
- Players can now team up for star cluster missions again!
- Incapacitated Breen enemies no longer show cold, foggy breaths.
- A gap has been fixed in the geometry of Galaxy bridges.
- Lighting has been adjusted in the Ship Editor.
- Phaser beams no longer split when targeting an enemy.
- Fixed a rare case where Bridge Officers could have only 3 ground abilities.
- The waypoints out of the Orellius Sector Block now read Beta Ursae Sector Block and Eta Eridani Sector Block.
- Cryonic Grenades
- Will now grant immunity to the Cold Hold/Stun for 1minute. (No more chain holds from these grenades)
- Removed the Stat bonus to Grenades that the Cryonic Grenades were granting.
- The excelsior transwarp audio has been updated to only be audible within a small range around the ship initiating transwarp.
- General stability fixes.
- The waypoints out of the Orellius sector block have been updated for clarity.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Orellius Sector Block
- A second Deferi Patrol route has been added to the Defera Sector.
- A new daily mission has been added to the Defera sector.
- Ambassador Surah now describes where you should go if you speak to him while you are on the Aid the Deferi mission.
- The Deferi Daily Patrol now gives 3 Emblems if you complete it at Vice Admiral rank.
- The Security Arrays daily mission now properly directs players to Deferi Outpost 3.
- Cold Call
- Players on a team no longer spawn into a wall in the Cold Call diplomacy room.
- The Star Chart puzzle has been deactivated for now. You’ll have to wait for a new episode to see what’s in store!
- The lighting has been improved on Defera Ground.
- Ambient audio is now louder on Defera Ground.
- The Starfleet officers on Vega (Tutorial) no longer occasionally remain in a “holding weapon” stance after putting their weapons away.
- General typo fixes have been made.
- Objective maps have been added for the "Security Array" daily mission.
UI[edit | edit source]
- The “Join” button on the Channels tab now becomes active if you have been invited to a chat channel.
- The Whitelist_Invite command now auto-completes properly in the chat box.
- The “New Repository” button now properly deactivates once your Fleet has purchased all available Repositories.
- If you do not have Shields equipped, the UI now displays “N/A” for your shield value.
- Ship names can now properly be 16 characters long when they’re renamed.
- Klingon Honor now shows the correct icon.
- Clicking “Retry” on a failed mission will now drop the mission without an error message if the mission can’t be accepted (i.e. a daily mission on cooldown).
- PvP Queue
- Changing the Kills count in a Challenge Queue now commits when clicking away, instead of just pressing Enter.
- A fix has been made for a case that could cause uneven teams.