General[edit | edit source]
- The Terradome is now available to players! Take your level 45 character out into borg space and try it out!
- STF- “Khitomer Accord” - Reward mission for the "Assimilated" Accolade, is now available to players. The mission will be granted to anyone that has already completed the Accolade or to anyone that gets the Accolade from this point forward.
- Skyfiles across the entire game have been optimized.
- Sulu has been promoted! Samuel Winters is now the contact for all patrol missions. Where’s Winters? He’s located in Admiral Quinn’s office in Earth Space Dock.
Memory Alpha[edit | edit source]
- You can now look up Memory Alpha R&D progress and recipes at any time by using the drop down on the mini map, however you MUST be standing near an appropriate console at Memory Alpha to create the item. The create button will light up when you are standing near the console. Opening the appropriate computer console at Memory Alpha also brings up the R&D UI.
- There are 7 areas of research. All players start with Basic. Once you max out your Basic level skill, the other 3 stores (Energy, Physical, Technology) will open up. These stores also have advanced recipes that can be learned once you’ve maxed out the standard items.
- The research skill you will receive is listed to the left of each item.
- Items you cannot make yet, will be grayed out. The skill required to make the item is listed next the recipe component requirements.
- Recipes have been reviewed and number of components needed reduced in some cases
- There are vendors at Memory Alpha that sell basic components needed in R&D recipes
- Any Memory Alpha progress you had prior, will be converted to the approximate new skill amounts. Due to some store restructuring, this may mean that some items you were previously able to make may require more skill than you have now, but it will be close.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Hovering over preset buttons will update your costume in real time.
- Headshots now appear for team members that are not on your map.
- There is now a notification messages for when an injury is automatically removed after a set amount of time passes.
- Ship and BOff deletion now requires name validation.
- The “Contributing” art for the skill picker has been improved.
- Fixed some issues with "for next" values for rank and grade on the experience bar tooltip. These values should all be accurate now.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Fixed DS9 Fleet Action from restarting in a broken condition that would sometimes make it get stuck at 7/8 force fields.
- The Space PvP Assault map now requires the proper score of 30 to complete
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Miracle Worker has been updated so the chance to repair damaged subsystems is 100% when activated.