Release Notes - The Borg Return[edit | edit source]
These mission include:
- 3 new Borg related episodes
- Repeatable Star Cluster mission against Borg threats
- Deep Space Encounters with Patrolling Borg fleets
- A Daily Star Cluster mission which grants Marks of Exploration for use at an exclusive store in the Staging Fleet to gear up for upcoming Raidisode content.
In addition, level 43+ Klingon players now have access to repeatable Borg related Klingon Defense missions. Level 43+ players of both factions also gain access to Daily PvP missions which grant Marks of Honor which can be redeemed for exclusive top end gear at stores on K7/Ganalda respectively. This update sets the stage for additional Borg conflicts which will be released in coming weeks.
General[edit | edit source]
- The pre-order bonus Borg Bridge Officers should now display their traits. They were always there, but they were not visible.
- You no longer receive an error message when clicking the "Call for Help" button after dying when you are not on a team.
- Added the ability to filter the types of PVP Queues displayed when looking up what Queues are available.
- Updated instructions given during game play on how to assign Bridge Officers
- Closing the mail window no longer prevent you from interacting with objects and contacts until you walk away from the mailbox.
- We've improved framerate when viewing the Skills window and reduced the lag when decreasing the rank of a skill.
- The Character Rename button should now work properly
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Borg missions are now available to Fed players when they arrive in the Borg Sector
- New Daily missions are available for level 43+ players that offer Marks as rewards which can be used in special stores in the Staging Fleet, K7 and Ganalda. To to your remote contacts for details.
- Added repeatable Star Cluster and Deepspace hunting missions versus the Borg for both Fed and Klingon players
- Updated the Klingon Player introductory mission progression to help get players to Ganalda
- Federation PvP missions have been added
- Updated Miral Paris' following/combat AI on Regulus IV ground to be more robust
- Fixed some bugs in the Klingon daily PVP missions - players with ground objectives (kill X captains on ground) might not have seen this complete if they were in an indoor PvP map
- Fixed some text bugs with the Klingon daily PvP missions
- Fixed the number of Klingon PvP missions required at each rank to be 3 per rank
- Made all repeatable Star Cluster missions have a 30 minute cooldown from start of mission instead of from turn in.
- Made all repeatable Deep Space Encounter missions have a 30 minute cooldown from start of mission.
Powers and Skills[edit | edit source]
- The ability to skill up captaining the Negh'Var is now available in Klingon skill trees. Some space weapons tooltips were reporting 5% chance, when the chance was actually 2.5%. Disruptor damage resistance proc now works correctly
- Tri-cobalt mines dropped correctly now
- Mines only slot in aft weapon slots as design intended
- The primary explosion from Abandon Ship no longer affects friendly targets. The resulting delayed warp core breach will still affect friendly targets.
- Field Logistics is now correctly listed as an Admiral skill
- The Engineering ability Aceton Field had a bug that caused it to appear as a ground power on Bridge Officers even though it's a space power.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Added a missing icon for the Anesthezine Gas applied power.
- Corrected a bad description on one of the Tribbles.
- Corrected a bad display name on the Pre-order Automated Defense Turret.
- Added the missing icon for Vulcan " Logical" trait.
- Updated message text when renaming characters to be clearer
- Added a Crew button to the inventory window that opens your status assignment window
- Updated the the Cancel and OK buttons
- Rearranged elements of the ship customization window to match the layout of the character customization window.
- Updated the headshot displayed for a saved costume
- Added proper indentation to objectives displayed in the mission journal.
- Spending skillpoints on your captain, then attempting to spend skillpoints on a bridge officer without first hitting accept will no longer trigger an error message to be displayed.
- Upon deleting a Klingon character, if the next character in character selection was a FED, the UI no longer remains in the red-Klingon scheme.
- Updated the power tray sensitivity so that you must drag an element completely off the tray in order to remove an item. This prevents losing an item when trying to move it to another slot and dropping it accidentally.
- Add lots of additional information to the character selection screen.
- Purchase and Cancel buttons are now always available when customizing a costume.
Visual and Sound FX[edit | edit source]
- Hooked up correct Beam up fx for some critter groups
- Fixed Plasma sniper rifles so that the laser sight no longer comes out of the player's foot
- Adjusted shields on Borg ships that were sticking out strangely