Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack
A pack that can be found in the [Undine Lock Box] that gives you 7 duty officers and a bonus item. This pack was originally available from the C-Store for 275 before being replaced by the Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack.
Explore the galaxy and find new Duty Officers for your crew!
The Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack includes many officers with new Active Duty Powers:
- Assault Squad Officer: Chance for extra Team Heal and Area-of-Effect resuscitation with Rally Cry.
- Deflector Officer: Chance to reflect damage when using Polarize Hull.
- Doctor: Chance for a second heal from Triage and Medical Tricorder.
- Energy Weapons Officer: Chance to reduce recharge time on using cannon special attacks Cannon: Rapid Fire and Cannon: Scatter Volley.
- Energy Weapons Officer: Chance to reduce recharge time on Beam Array: Overload and Beam Array: Fire at Will.
Explosives Expert: Improve Abandon Ship damage and explosion radius.
- Flight Deck Officer: Increase Carrier Defense in Carrier Command - Recall mode.
- Flight Deck Officer: Increase Fighter Accuracy in Carrier Command - Intercept Mode.
- Flight Deck Officer: Increase Fighter Damage in Carrier Command - Escort Mode.
- Geologist: Chance to create a Phasic Instability (draw enemies) when using Electro-Gravitic Field (Gravimetric Shift, science ground kit ability)
- Gravimetric Scientist: Chance to create an aftershock (additional) Tyken's Rift when Tyken's Rift is used.
- Nurse/Medic: Increased Crew recovery rate when Crew is bellow 75%. (for Active Space duty tasks)
- Security Officer: Increased melee Critical chance and Critical severity. (chance buff for all Melee Attacks including rifles)
- Tractor Beam Officer: Drain -10 Engine Subsystem Power with Tractor Beam Repulsors.
Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack can be traded, mailed, sold or purchased from the Exchange.
Right-click to Use the item.
Each Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack will include :
Additional bonus item (from November 1,2012 through November 15,2012) :
10 Lobi Cystals or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship
- 4 Duty Officers (or better)
- 2 Duty Officers (or better)
- 1 Duty Officer (or better)
- a bonus item! (only 1 from the 5 chances listed bellow)
Bonus items available are :
- 1. Stack of Gamma Quadrant commodities. (By chance one of the stacks listed bellow: )
- 2. Stack of Gamma Quadrant consumable devices. (By chance one of the stacks listed bellow: )
- [Dosi Rotgut] x 5
- 3. Alien Artifacts, "Powered" and "Unpowered" versions. (By chance one of the items listed bellow: )
- 4. a Random MK XII Very Rare Console.
- 5. Tuffli Class Freighter Ship Pack.
Chances to get a "better" rarity of duty officers than a normal duty officer pack are pretty much the same, very very rare.
- The duty officers obtained are not bound and you can use them for :
- upgrade (Reassign - at various Personnel Officers from Starfleet Academy or Klingon Academy).
- downgrade (Exchange - Personnel Officer - same office with Ferra) from Starfleet Academy for Federation players; or only at Imperial Personnel Officer - inside the main building from Klingon Academy for the Klingon players. or higher for lower rarity, only at
- Contribute in Fleet Starbase Upgrade Projects.
- Sell or trade with other players.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Geologist: Chance to create a "Gravity Well" typo has been replaced properly with Phasic Instability .
- From November 1 through November 15 this pack has an additional bonus item : either 10 or the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship , which is one of the most powerful Escort ships , almost similar with the Mobius Temporal Destroyer at the configuration.
- The additional bonus item promotion 'till November 15 doesn't remove the chance to win a Tuffli ship as well, so basically there is a chance to win 2 ships, a very small one but there is.
- This duty officer pack was removed from the C-Store and replaced with Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack on November 21, 2012.
- This pack returned with the release of the [Undine Lock Box] on April 22, 2014.