The Borg Regeneration Probe is a support vessel for the large Unimatrix 0047 Command Ships. It has healing abilities to help the mothership - and other Borg vessels - regenerate during combat.
Armament [edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- Borg Deep Space Incursions: The player fights an invading Borg fleet, lead by a Unimatrix 0047 Command Ship and its regeneration probes.
- “Hive Onslaught”: Regeneration Probes are deployed by Vessels 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 to defend their motherships against the players' attack.
- “Alliances”: Several Regeneration Probes liberated by The Cooperative arrive in the Russan System during the player's attempt to convince the Octanti to join the Delta Alliance in their fight against the Vaadwaur.
Images[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Borg weapons have a firing arc of 360°.
- This ship uses the original non-canon model of the Probe.