We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Regalian Fleaspider is a venomous arachnid species native to Regalian space.
Habitat[edit | edit source]
Nothing is known about this species' natural environment. So far fleaspiders have been encountered on a single research station only.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
They react aggressively towards incursion into their territory, as do many other large spiders.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Encountered Types[edit | edit source]
Missions[edit | edit source]
- “Hearts and Minds”: Dr. Sibak manipulated Regalian fleaspiders in his Donatu Prime Lunar Research Station. The extent of the manipulations are unknown. The augmented beasts broke free from their cages and now roam the station, a threat to every visitor.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Modified Regalian Fleaspiders are visually indistinguishable from Talarian Hook Spiders.
- They were first mentioned in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode The Ship, in which Julian Bashir asks Quark to import Regalian fleaspiders.
[edit | edit source]
- Regalian fleaspider at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Regalian fleaspider at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
|Creatures in Star Trek Online|
|Animals||Aehallh Worm • Armored hatham • Cocytan Beast • Desert Acari • Dewan arthropod • Driclae • Epohh • Fumarole Worm • Glikar'ma Ice Spider • Jackal Mastiff • Mook • Mugato • Nanov • Orithian Creeper • Orithian Saber Cat • Regalian Fleaspider • Rihan sailback • Risian Tropical Bird • Saur • Sehlat • Snow Possum • Talarian Hook Spider • Tardigrade • Targ • Vihranen • Vivver cat • Warrigul|
|Cosmozoans||Crystalline Entity • Farpoint Cnidarian • Gekli • Idran Swarmer|
|See also||Cosmozoan • Pet • Wildlife|