Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Ravager Dreadnought (also known as the Scourge Dreadnought) is the most powerful ship in the Nausicaan fleet. Its armament is comparable to the Gorn Hegemony's Balaur Dreadnought. Like all dreadnoughts, the Ravager is slow but very durable, and defeating it generally requires several ships working together.
Structure[edit | edit source]
Like most other Nausicaan ships, the Ravager Dreadnought is vertically oriented and features two large spines extending from the main body. The aft is elongated and ends in an dolphin-like tail. The warp nacelles are directly attached to the sides of the engineering hull. Both spines have their base at the front of the Dreadnought, thus the ship has no "nose" stretching forward. While the bases stretch along the one third of the main hull's length, the spines themselves become thinner towards their tips, which stretch backwards.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Stranded in Space”: If several players team up for this mission, two Ravager Dreadnoughts assist the Orion Syndicate's Corvettes in attacking the S.S. Azura.
- “No Win Scenario”: In Combat Simulation 347, numerous Ravagers assist Nausicaan forces attacking the Civilian Transport.
- “Fleet Alert”: The Gurahen, Kahrteac, Nauramb, Takarhen, and Yekamba lead separate attacks on Federation starbases. Defeating all five earns players the "Nausicaan Siege Breaker" accolade.
- “Gateway to Gre'thor”: Ravager Dreadnoughts, along with Vo'quv and Balaur-class vessels, attempt to deliver troops to the surface of Herald-besieged Qo'noS.
- A Ravager Dreadnought can occasionally be seen patrolling the Allied Zone of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Encountered by a Starfleet player team
|Details||Nausicaan • Nausicaan • Nausicaa • Celes Hidden Base|
|Ground Forces||Soldier (Mob) • Sniper • Marine • Heavy Marine • Elite Raider • Raid Leader|
|Starships||Power Siphon Drone • Stinger Fighter • Syphon Frigate • Destroyer Escort • Scourge Destroyer (Mob) • Guramba Siege Destroyer (Mob) • Talon Battleship • Ravager Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Dgeihea • Ircir • Lurk • Majorog • Mayerteac • Shopum • Targak • Toykire • Yekache|
|NPC starships||Gurahen • Kahrteac • Nauramb • Takarhen • Yekamba|