History[edit | edit source]
Rai is a former citizen of Virinat. When khellids attacked Avrak's vineyard, Nevala and Rh'vaurek, the Khellid Keeper, tried to hold them off, but Rh'vaurek got injured. Rai was brought to help him. She assured Nevala that the injured Romulan was fine, claiming that the armor saved his life - he only got a few scratches.
After the Elachi destroyed the colony, she hid in the khellid hives, surviving for days on their nectar. She was able to evade the light Tal Shiar garrisons left behind after the invasion and hiked to another settlement, where she met other survivors. They escaped in an old transport ship, which broke down at Psi Velorum. She eventually found her way to the mining facility on Hfihar. She has observed strange behavior from Madran, and noticed that some people have vanished.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “A Day on the Farm”: Rai can be seen assisting Rh'vaurek near the greenhouses.
- “Mine Enemy”: Rai can be found near the player's beam-in site. She tells the player that she has observed strange behavior from Madran, and noticed that some people have vanished. If the player is a member of the Romulan Republic, or is a level 4 Diplomat/Marauder, she'll join his/her crew.
Duty officer[edit | edit source]
- Faction: Cross-Faction
- Quality: Blue
- Species: Romulan
- Gender: Female
- Rank: Senior Specialist
- Department: Medical
- Specialization: BiochemistImproves healing when using science kit powers to heal humanoids with copper-based blood (Romulans, Remans, Rigelians, and Vulcans).
Improves amount healed by science powers used on individuals with copper-based blood (Romulans, Remans, Rigelians, and Vulcans).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This duty officer can be obtained in “Mine Enemy” by interacting with the NPC of the same name.
- Romulan Republic captains will recognize her from Virinat and convince her to join their crew.
- Federation captains need at least tier 4 Diplomacy to persuade her to join their crew.
- Klingon captains need at least tier 4 Marauding to offer her a position on their crew.
- After she is obtained, she no longer appears in the mission if it is replayed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rai helps Rh'vaurek, after the latter was injured by the khellids