We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Surface Tension”: In early 2410, Qwen is present as the Ferengi Delegate at a conference at the Jenolan Dyson Sphere to discuss the Undine threat. However, he is primarily concerned with ownership of the Sphere rather than the possible threat.
- “With Friends Like These...”: In the Kendren System, the player rescues Qwen from attacks by the Hazari and the Hierarchy. However, the player then assists the Benthan officer Danil in arresting Qwen. Thanks to some Nausicaan allies, Qwen is able to escape with his latinum; however, Danil captures Qwen's ship and cargo.
- “Know Your Enemies”: The player is ambushed in the Rivos System by a Hazari named Y'Kel who is looking to collect a bounty posted by Qwen.
- “The Dragon's Deceit”: The player takes possession of a ship holo-emitter system from Y'Dren who bought the device from Qwen.
- “Alliances”: The Hazari claim to have bought a second, personal-size holo-emitter from Qwen and use it to plant one of their people onboard the ship of Benthan High Justicar Mathan.
- “Time in a Bottle”: Qwen travels to Drozana Station to sell a Krenim artifact to the Iconian Resistance, represented by the player. However, the player arrives and finds Qwen preparing to sell it to Oglo. The arrival of Captain Nog, using his authority as the son of Grand Nagus Rom, seals negotiations in the player's favor; Qwen tells the player all he knows about the artifact before leaving.
Missions formerly given[edit | edit source]
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- In Tales of the War #8, Qwen negotiates the sale of a Krenim artifact to the Iconian Resistance, represented by Kagran. Unimpressed with the Klingon's attitude, and concerned about certain misleading statements he made when negotiating with Kagran, Qwen secretly plans to sell the artifact to someone else. This sets the stage for “Time in a Bottle”.
- In Tales of the War #23, it is revealed that Qwen had been caught on Earth when the Iconians launched their final assault. When the battle is over and the war ended, he is eager to leave. He takes several passengers aboard his ship, including a disguised Sela.
- "Na'kuhl Red Alerts": It is revealed that Qwen has traded an upgraded warp core and impulse engines to Commander Jacob Trask of the transport ship Beowulf, as freighter convoys have been falling prey to mysterious raiders.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 'Ferengi Delegate' in "Surface Tension" was unnamed until the June 2, 2016 patch notes stated it was Qwen, effectively retroactively moving his first appearance in the game from "With Friends Like These..." back to "Surface Tension" and setting the stage for his involvement in the Delta Quadrant.
- He is still named in "Surface Tension", however, simply as 'Ferengi Delegate'.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Qwen on Risa.
|Details||Ferengi Alliance • Ferengi • Ferenginar • Lobi Crystal Consortium|
|NPCs||Belan • Brunt • Farek • Ferengi Collector • Greelan • Grym • Hadron • Isihl • Leck • Madran • Nog • Oglo • Pag • Pharm • Qaris • Quark • Qwen • Rom • Sovak • Ulish • Vux|
|NPC starships||S.S. Break Even • F.M.S. Grand Nagus • F.M.S. Karluk • Krannek • Nerrak • Shadow's Folly|