We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is about the NPC vessel. For the playable starship, see Elachi Qulash Frigate.|
The Qulash Frigate is a class of frigate used by the Elachi. They are highly maneuverable and have a wide variety of weapons and abilities, and are capable of landing on planetary surfaces, where they are known as Elachi Walkers.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Abducted”: Elachi try to take control over the Rh'Ihho Station. Qulash Frigates are a part of the space forces tasked with stopping a Republic vessel.
- “Last Stand”: Elachi forces spread mayhem throughout the Romulan Space.
- “The Best Defense”: Qulash Frigates are part of an invasion on the peaceful world of Rhi III. They form a blockade over the planet, which is destroyed by members of the Romulan Republic.
- “Turnabout”: Qulash Frigates try to protect Target Alpha from being boarded by Romulan Republic officers.
- “Shadow Play” / “Devil's Choice”: Dozens of Qulash Frigates are stationed at the Elachi Base hidden in subspace. After the base is destroyed, they participate in an invasion of New Romulus.
- Abduction: Qulash Frigates are part of the Elachi forces engaged in the escalation phase of Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- “Sphere of Influence”: Qulash Frigates are among the ships attacking the player in the Jouret System after being summoned by an Iconian Gateway.
- “Elachi Alert”: Qulash Frigates are among an Elachi fleet attracted to Iconian Gateways throughout the galaxy.
- “What's Left Behind”: Qulash Frigates are part of a picket line defending an Elachi subspace outpost.