The Qulash Frigate is a class of frigate used by the Elachi. They are highly maneuverable and have a wide variety of weapons and abilities, and are capable of landing on planetary surfaces, where they are known as Elachi Walkers.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Abducted”: Elachi try to take control over the Rh'Ihho Station. Qulash Frigates are a part of the space forces tasked with stopping a Republic vessel.
- “Last Stand”: Elachi forces spread mayhem throughout the Romulan Space.
- “The Best Defense”: Qulash Frigates are part of an invasion on the peaceful world of Rhi III. They form a blockade over the planet, which is destroyed by members of the Romulan Republic.
- “Turnabout”: Qulash Frigates try to protect Target Alpha from being boarded by Romulan Republic officers.
- “Shadow Play” / “Devil's Choice”: Dozens of Qulash Frigates are stationed at the Elachi Base hidden in subspace. After the base is destroyed, they participate in an invasion of New Romulus.
- Abduction: Qulash Frigates are part of the Elachi forces engaged in the escalation phase of Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- “Sphere of Influence”: Qulash Frigates are among the ships attacking the player in the Jouret System after being summoned by an Iconian Gateway.
- “Elachi Alert”: Qulash Frigates are among an Elachi fleet attracted to Iconian Gateways throughout the galaxy.
- “What's Left Behind”: Qulash Frigates are part of a picket line defending an Elachi subspace outpost.